I'm not sorry- Part 21

The next morning, she woke up at her usual time and went out for a run, leaving her note in the kitchen for him. Even though it was only Saturday, she felt to urge to get her body moving. Feeling that nice fresh air as her body started to sweat was the best, it really let her relax and give time for herself. 'I can't believe I did that last night. What's gotten into me? It's like...it was so effortless to do that to him....and I loved it. I love him so much. We haven't even...slept together yet...though, it seems like we have already. I could see him with me...for a long time...even maybe one day... haha...no, no. What am I thinking...I'm getting ahead of myself. It's only been less than 2 months of us being together...I gotta take it easy.' 
          Expecting Kakashi to be making breakfast already, she heads to the kitchen to get some cold water from the fridge, but he's not there. She walks to the bedroom and still sees him laying in bed, and smiles. Simply just closing the bathroom door, she undresses and goes into the shower. Taking her time, washing her hair, and her body, she doesn't hear the door open. Under the water with her eyes closed, washing away all the soap, she suddenly feels a pair of hands come from behind her and go around her waist. It startled her so much, she gasps and slaps back, hitting him on the chest. "Kashi!...you s-scared me!...What are you doing in here...!!?" She can feel his chest against her back, and his hot member hanging on her lower back. As he hugs her, he kisses her neck, and massages her toned stomach.

"You knocked me out last night... Sakura..." he kisses her again and slowly comes up and fondles her right breast, making her whimper. "No one has ever done that to me...and I will get you back...one of these days." She turns around and looks up to him backing away a little.

"Kashi...you've never...seen all of me...like this", she covers one of her bosoms and her private.

He chuckles..."I know, ...but I couldn't help myself..since yesterday you said it would have been better if I joined you. Right?" Her face flushed already, he removes her hands that are blocking her private, giving himself a peek of her small pink curls for the first time. He smirks as he pulls her close to him and puts her arms around his bare waist. 'Mmm...she really is a natural pink. She is too gorgeous'. "I wanted to see my woman in all her beauty. Are you...upset with me?" He says as gives her a long kiss on her wet lips. His hands travel down her back and stop at her bum, giving it a nice squeeze, she squeals.

"N-no...I'm not. This is just so...unexpected.." she says to him.

Smirking, "Mhm...just like you were last night. Except, I won't be as aggressive as you... I'm going to make you wait...". He swiftly brings one of his hands in front of her cunt, cupping her at first, then he slips his middle finger in, past her curls, sliding it against her sensitive pearl.

"Ooohh... Ooohh!...mh!" she moans as he slowly pleases her. Her head rests on his chest as his finger continues to massage her, her fingers tightening on his back from the sensation. Already plenty wet, she feels hot as she usually does before she cums, but then he pulls back and takes out his finger. He makes sure she looks at him as he's licking it clean. "No!...don't do that..!." she puts her hand over his, and pulls his finger out of his mouth. 'Sweet...just like last time...' he thinks to himself.

"Finish showering beautiful, I'll be in the kitchen", and leaves the shower. Her eyes follow his nice, toned ass as he walks out. Then standing there...she felt...frustrated for some reason. 'Why do I...feel like this? Is it because...?...Why would he do that??...ugh!!'

As he walked out of the shower, he smiled, knowing what he did to her. He figured, since she told him she only wants to please him, he'll somehow make her want it back from him. Want it so much that she'll beg him. It was war. In the kitchen making some eggs and bacon, she soon comes out after about 15 minutes in casual skinny jeans and a black cami top. Sitting herself on a stool at the island, she puts on her poker face, not wanting him to win this thing he is doing. "Hey beautiful, are you hungry?...for some food that is..." he says with a wink.

Smirking, she says, "Yes of course I am." They eat together, pouring her some of her favorite strawberry milk he had just bought, and make small talk. The rest of the day they do different things outside, come back inside, catch up on their reading, and then have a light dinner that his cook prepared. By the end of the day, it was time to go to sleep again. They lay in bed together, and she cuddles against his chest. "Kashi?"