Ruined - Part 42

As Ino and Sakura were still talking in the room, Sasuke had time to settle his thoughts and call his new love interest.

"Hey...are you busy?"

"Hey! Is everything alright with your friend?"  Yukino asks with sincerity. Since they've been getting closer the last few days, and kind of at a quick pace, he did end up venting to her about Sakura, how she wasn't at work or at home, and how it was worrying him that she wasn't answering him for the time being. She listened. She was a great listener, and gave pretty good advice. She didn't mind one bit. Since she liked him a lot, she felt a bit special that he was talking to her about this personal problem. It actually made her happy, this handsome man...was opening up in this way. Honestly...she wanted more from him...but she didn't want to move things too quickly.

 "She's going to be alright...but she's pretty banged up. I still don't know what's going to happen with the person who did this to her. I can't believe this..."

Hearing the sadness in his voice, it hurt her a bit."You must pretty upset. But I'm glad to hear she's doing okay."

He sighs as he hears her, and feels like maybe...it wasn't a good idea to be this comfortable with her so soon. Talking to her about another woman. It's not like he was friends with her like he was with Ino. This was different. "I'm sorry. I feel like an idiot. I didn't mean to talk to you about this. We just met...and well..yeah. I'm sorry."

Laying down at home on her comfy bed, she smiles softly. 'He's thinking about me...about us. He's so sweet.' Giggling to herself like a a teenager in love, she responds back, "You're good Sasuke. Really."

He kind of smiles at her response. "I guess...I'll see you tomorrow morning then?"

"Yup! I'll be there sipping my coffee...and have one waiting for you :)"

He lets out a small laugh and felt a warm tug in his heart. "I can't wait."

Ino comes out into the hallways and sends Kakashi in. He walks over to her. "Is she okay?"

Knowing her situation, she couldn't say no, but also couldn't say yes. She hated that she couldn't talk to Sasuke about this, knowing he might do something crazy if he found out about his brother and what he's doing to her. It would also no doubt be very uncomfortable for Sakura. "She will be...soon."

"What did umm...you two talk about?"

Ino right away gives him a smirk. "You reeeally want to know??? It's has to do about Kaka-"

"Stop! Okay, okay. Never mind." A victory laugh echoes in her mind knowing he wouldn't dare want to know something like that. Score. "Is she...all those cuts...her skin..." he says a little angry, but more on the sad side. Hearing his incomplete thoughts, she knew she wasn't the only one worried about the damage it would leave on her. She had such beautiful, perfectly milky white skin...and she would be covered in scars for sure if she waited too long to treat. 

"Oohh, she's covered. I got that in the bag." She gives him a thumbs up. "I was actually gonna head out in a bit and bring back my awesome cream I always made sure to have in stock." Sasuke gives her a small smile, but then right away loses it as he thought about how terrible this all was...how Ino would have to cover every cut on her body and face, and hoped they would heal nicely. Since Kakashi was already in the room, he decides to give them their time and says,

"I'll go with you."

"Alright. Let me go tell them. I'll be right back." Laying in bed, Kakashi by her side, Ino makes sure to knock on the door first. "Hey...we'll be right back. Are you two...okay?"