Valentine's Day- Part 41

Itachi was really making everything hard for her. He was serious about wanting her back in his life, and it scared her. He told her what to wear, kept her on check, and basically kept her all to himself. A couple days passed and it was Valentine's day. She was actually surprised she talked her way into dropping by to Kashi's place after work to pick up her purse since she did leave everything there. "I want you back at my place no later than 9, got it?"

"Yeah whatever.." she responds to him. To avoid Sasuke at all costs, she leaves work early, and heads over to Kashi's place. As she was hurrying to get her stuff, she kept lagging and felt so rotten, and ugly inside for doing this to him. She suddenly hears a knock at the front door. She almost panics until she realizes...it couldn't be him. He wouldn't knock. He never knocks. It's his place. Checking the time real quick, she saw it was a tad early too. So she decides to look through the peep hole, and it's a beautiful woman. 'Is she here to...see him?' She cracks open the door, "Hello. Do you need something?" acting cool like there was nothing wrong with her being there. The woman puts her hand on the door and pushes it open a bit more.

"Is Kakashi home?" The woman asks as she continued to make herself come in, but Sakura stands on the way.

"No, he's not. If you give me your name I will let him know you stopped by." she puts on an act just to get this lady to leave so she can be on her merry way, in case Kashi decided to show up earlier than expected.

The woman looks at her up and down, "Hmph. Well aren't you a piece of work."

"Excuse me? I don't know who you are, but I have to go." She tries to walk around her, but she gets pushed.

"Oh no sweetie, you don't cut me off." She looks her up and down once more. "You think you can have them all you want? Have them on their knees for you, or ...maybe... it's the other way around..." Sakura's red flag goes up, and realizes....this might be.... 'That woman that texted him that time back in November. His...ex? How does she know Itachi?'  To not get herself caught at home by Kakashi, she tries to hurry this up and get the hell out of there.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but they make their own choices. This has nothing to do with me."

"No. See, that's where you're definitely wrong." She comes into his condo fully and makes Sakura back up, enough for the front door to be closed. Her heart starts racing and is feeling like she was in danger. 'What do I do? I've never had a woman be this way towards me...she's so... intimidating. I need to get out. I need to leave.' 

"You need to move-"

Rin grabs her arm, "You're not going anywhere bitch! See this?" she pulls out her phone and shows her various pictures of Itachi and her...both in the car...that one night after their dinner last week. "You're playing both of them. Taking away the men that wanted me in their lives, and now...it's all about you. All about Sakura Haruno." Sakura gulps at the fact that she knew her entire name without even fully knowing who she was. 

"Let me go. I don't know what you're trying to do, but it's none of your business what I do!"

"Just acting like a fucking precious princess aren't you??...maybe that's why he wants you back...so he can dominate you once again....the way he insisted on doing to me." Her eyes widen as she realizes something else. That this is the woman....the woman Itachi cheated on her with. This...older woman with clearly more experience than her...this is what he went to look for when she wouldn't put out...all those times. Feeling out of place and extremely uncomfortable she pushes her to give her enough time to reach the door, but gets her hair grabbed, throwing her on the ground. Sakura not being too bad of a weakling, especially against another woman, crawls closer to her and kicks her leg, making her fall. Sakura gets up quickly and tries to get out, but Rin grabs her by the arm and twists it hard, making her yelp in pain. She uses her legs to kick Rin over and over where ever she can. Her grip on her arm finally loosens enough to be able to touch the door knob, but fails to turn it before she is pulled down again by her long hair and hits the floor hard.  Rin straddles her and punches her several times. Her head was spinning from the fall and the hits, but she still finds the strength to reach up and grab Rin's hair, pulling some of it out to hang onto. She screams as she feels her strands of hair being torn out her scalp and drags Sakura into the bathroom. She picks her up and hits her face against the mirror repeatedly, making it crack and cut her face.