Good girl - Part 40

He didn't hear her right...he was mistaken...right? No way she couldn't have said that to him. "What?" he replies. "Stop saying things like that....it's only you and me. You know that...and I know that." His embrace around her doesn't loosen as he gives her shoulder another kiss. The way his lips pressed against her skin sent shivers down her body, the way it always happened. Those lips she loves so much travels up into her neck, leaving soft, sensual kisses that made her pant lightly from the feel of it all. 

"S-stop...don't...do that." she says quietly, moving her shoulder up and down trying to get him off. But he doesn't listen and kisses her some more, making every kiss deeper, applying suction onto her light skin. 'He's making this so much harder...' "Aahh!...I said to stop..." she tells him louder, but he wasn't stopping. He wanted her to snap out of it, to take back what she said. His hand travels beneath her shirt and starts caressing her soft skin, until she pushes his hand away and sits up. "Please stop kissing me like that...".

"Like what?" he sits up a bit himself to reach the red spot he made on her, kissing it again. "Like the way we do all the time?"

"Yes. Stop doing that." she says coldly.

He pauses for a second, then decides to just ask since he's feeling the pull again...and see how she responds. "Who hit you Sakura...?" He jumps straight to it. This was all too strange, too indifferent.

She gulps and keeps her eyes looking straight ahead. "No one did." she says to him. He tries to turn her face to look to him, but she slaps his hand off. He had enough. He pulls her down, and climbs on top of her, putting her flat on her back, easily over powering her, holding her arms down on the bed besides her head. She keeps her head turned to the side, avoiding eye contact with him, as she knew it would break her. "I'm going to ask you again. Who fucking hit you?" he says getting impatient.

She exhales. "I told you...I hit myse-" 

"Stop this!!" he yells at her, feeling like he was going crazy. "Fucking stop this! You're....you're not making any sense!...why are you acting this way?!" She closes her eyes, and concentrates all of herself into clearing her mind. Her facial expression changes, and becomes serious while still avoiding his eyes. 

"I decided today was the day I had to tell you...that...I don't...want this anymore..." she says in a cracked voice.

"What are you talking about?" He didn't know whether she was pulling a good one on him, or was dead serious. 

"I don't want to be with you anymore." she says quietly. "I've...f-found someone else."

He shakes his head and lets out an exhale in a small laugh like of not being able to believe this."Stop lying to me. Look at you...you're stuttering. Why are you saying this?? Who put you up to this??" He grabs her face forcefully and makes her look at him. "If you truly mean this...look me in the eyes...and say that again. Tell me you don't want me...that you don't love me."

Looking at him straight in the eyes broke her heart. Seeing his sad, worried face killed her inside, making her feel like the most horrible person she had ever known. 'Don't look like that....please...' Keeping her face as it was, and suppressing her emotions, she stutters, but is able to get it out. "I d-don't love you...not anymore."

"Sakura..." he says softly as he touches her lips lightly with his thumb. "Stop it. You don't think I believe you...do you?" he looks at her with a ray of hope. Her lips starts to tremble as she's feeling the weight of how difficult this was. This man...this gorgeous, perfect man was not falling for her statements. So she went with plan B. 

"You've had me followed in the past...haven't you?" He stays in silence as he heard her. He actually hoped she would never notice...but, it was true...he did have his men watch her at times...but it was only for her protection. "Well?"