You're seeing who?!- Part 6

After those 2 more dates, they became more involved with each other, though only Ino knows who she's seeing at this point. She told her to keep it on the down low still, just until she knew they were for real ...but that didn't happen...she kind of gave herself away. What gave her away was showing up to work on time. It was not possible, especially for so many days in a row! It was a freakin' miracle!...But only because Kakashi was dropping her off. Sasuke sees her smile a lot more than usual all Sunday and having an overall positive attitude during work. He knew something was up, but didn't want to ask her...he was hoping she would bring it up to him first. He already was feeling a bit jealous that someone or something was making her act in this way.

The week goes by, and on Friday he decides to come into work a little later than usual, since he's always shown up super early. This would give him a chance to spy on her..without getting caught...hopefully. He felt bad about it, but at the same time he wanted to know if something was different in the morning. It was about 7:22, so close to when they had to go in. He was about to give up and just go into the building. 'This is stupid..I should just..-' Then a nice black Mercedes, all tinted windows with chrome rims passes by him. And who should open the door but ..Sakura! As she steps out, he sees an arm reach out to pull her in again, and hears her laugh. He waits for her to go completely into the building before he walks up to take a glimpse into the car that was still idle. Since his window was down it was a perfect time, but...he didn't recognize him...

'Why wouldn't she tell me she is seeing someone? Am I not suppose to know? We are friends...right?'  he thinks to himself as he takes the elevator up to their floor. 'Now that I saw her with someone else...I feel. I feel...some other way. This really sucks....how annoying.'

It's killing him all through their work time to ask her about who the hell dropped her off this morning. So he goes with plan B. Plan A was to actually grow some balls and ask her straight out. At the end of the day, since he didn't do it at lunch break, he stops her while shes packing her things in the locker room.

"Hey, Sakura. Are you busy tonight?"

She places her purse onto her shoulder.

"Hm? Yeah I am...with you and Ino!" she says with a smile. "It's Friday, duh." 

"Oh, yeah." he puts his hand on the back of his neck. "But do you mind if it's just...you and me tonight?"

 She blushes slightly. "Of course, Sasuke, I'd love to be just with you. Actually, I think Ino already had plans tonight with her Sai anyways."

"Great." He says with a smile. "Let's head out then?"

They head to a near by beer and wings place. They both catch up and laugh about dumb things. He missed her. She missed him. Its been at least a month since they have done this alone, they always had either Ino, or Naruto and Hinata, which yes, they did get together after their first date. After about her 2nd beer he looks at her getting anxious.

"Its about that time. You going out?" he says to her, knowing her habit.

She laughs. "You know me so well, yeah. I'll be right back." she hops off the stool and goes out to the front doors.

He watches her through the window bumming a cig off someone. He didn't like that she smoked some times, but he also didn't stop her. It was part of her, and he didn't want to change anything about her. 

He sat at the stool thinking about her..sipping on his 3rd (he drank faster than her, he was a beer drinker)..he looks outside again to see her finishing up her last few hits, while the usual dumb guys outside try and talk to her. 'Why do I feel like...I want to tell you...I don't want you with someone else...?' He closes his eyes and chugs the rest of his beer, ordering another.

She walks right back up to her stool and tells him in a loud voice, "Hey! I saw that! Trying to leave me behind! Another beer please!" she calls to the bartender, and now friend Kiba.

About an hour later, both feeling really good, Sakura feeling a bit higher than him thanks to the tobacco, her phone begins to buzz. She takes it out her pocket to answer, but fails and drops it on the floor.

"Oh shit! Nooo phone! Come back!" she extends her arm out to the floor.

He laughs. "Don't worry, I'll get it."

As he picks it up, he takes a quick look at her screen saver. It was a message saying 'What are you doing beautiful?' from a guy..named..Kashi?? 'Kashi...Kashi...that sounds familiar...where have I heard that name before..?' He quickly gives her phone back, not making it noticeable that he looked at her text. He sits back down and leans his head on his fist looking at her. She finishes typing her text, and shifts her eyes to him.

"...What??? haha. Why are you looking at me..?" she says playfully.

He takes a moment, then speaks. "Why don't we see each other more? Do you not like me..?"

She blushes at his blunt statement. "Oh my god, where did that come from? You know I love you Sasuke. I've just been.. preoccupied. We still have our Sundays and Fridays as always, what are you talking about?" She takes a swig of her beer.

"Preoccupied with what..?" he asks.

She chokes a little drinking her beer from his question. "Just ::coughs:: ..with things, you know", she says with an even pinker face on top of her beer blush. Ever since that second date, she has been texting Kakashi everyday, just a little, and talking on the phone when she wasn't too shy to answer. It took up most of her time, along with the normal things she would do in the days.

"Mmm...so you don't want to tell me. I see. That hurts...I thought we were friends.." he says, making her feel guilty.

She sighs. "Actually, I wasn't sure to tell you this soon...I wasn't sure of anything really. But..I guess its all good to tell me best friend now since, well....I'm more sure of it."