Closer 2- Part 16

The week goes by smoothly, and everything is actually perfect. Sasuke was on his best behavior still, Sakura was spending more time with him in the evenings, and Ino and her actually went shopping. Sakura wasn't a big fan of the stores, but after Kakashi had given her new favorite piece of jewelry, she had to find something for him that would at least come close to a reflection of her feelings for him. Ino looked at her bracelet again and weighed it in her hand. "Wow...that's a good one. So we're competing with that?"

She laughs, "Not competing, just looking for something that is close." They first go inside a Coach store, and were blown away by the prices. Next they hit up another well known store...and still nothing. They grab a bite to eat and then just start randomly going into whatever stores. A double braided Italian leather bracelet caught her eye the moment they entered a small hippy store. It wasn't too thick, nor too thin and it was calling out to her. "Excuse me...could I see this please?" The woman employee opens the glass case and takes it out for her to see. She flips it around to see the price. $150. Ouch. That was a lot for her with rent and all, but she was prepared.

"No drinks at the bar this Friday Ino!"

Ino laughs, "You're good, I got you."

"I'll take it!" she tells the woman.

"Did you want anything written on it?"

"Huh? You could write on it?!" The woman points at the black steel portion on it. "Ohh...yes please."

"Okay, come with me to the back so you can write it for me, and I will place it in the machine."

The engraving was done. It was put in a nice, soft black bag and then placed in a black box. "Here you go, have a lovely day."

"I will. Thank you!" she was so giddy and excited. 'I can't wait to give it to him...I hope he likes it. What if he doesn't wear jewlery? Ugh! Stop it Sakura....just do it.'

Friday came and it was bar time. That morning Kakashi of course tried to change her mind, but she went with her usual schedule. That stupid bartender was there again, doing his little flirtatious bit, but she was getting use to it. He was harmless. Sasuke however hated him...he hated anyone who would speak to a woman, without even knowing her, with such sexual intent. It disgusted him. Since Ino was paying, she didn't want to drink to her hearts content, so she had only 2 and stopped. It was about 11 and she really wanted to just head over to Kakashi's place already and give him his gift.

As their walking home, she says, "Would you guys be mad if...I went to see him?"

They look at each other and then look back at her.

Ino says, "Do what you want Sakura. We're not holding you back..." she looks over to Sasuke, "..at least not anymore. Go ahead."

"Thank you!!" They get to their apartment and she packs a few things, including the gift, and calls Kakashi. 15 minutes later he was there, she didn't have to ask twice. 

That night, they drink a little more, and make out on the couch while they listened to some music. As they were doing that, she thought about another way of giving him the gift, a funner way...so she held onto it. The next morning they lounge around for the entire morning, until she started with her plan, and wants to take him out. "Take me out? Hmm...is there a catch?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Because...we always have been staying in, unless I take you somewhere."

"Well, if I had a car and could drive, I would be taking you out too. But no...no catch. Pleeease?" she gives him her big green eyes with a flutter of lashes.

He laughs. "I can teach you how to drive too if you want, but yes sure. Take me somewhere."

 She gets ready, and wears some black torn jeans with a dark purple crop top along with her converse. He wears some normal dark blue jeans, with a black shirt, along with some black slip on shoes. As their driving she tells him which way to go and they end up at the bowling alley. What a surprise. As they arrive and park he says, "You want a rematch huh? It's gonna be a hard blow to your confidence level...I'm telling you now."