It's time- Part 10

A few weeks pass, and Sasuke was still adjusting to this whole thing of her seeing him, but not upset enough to stay away from her. They kept hanging out as usual, but he would be bothered every time she was texting him or got a call from him. Their weekends were still being interrupted and it was really getting under his skin, but she made it up to him by going over his place every other day after work. One Thursday, they had just gotten out of work, and he was planning to go over her place. He got his things from his locker and started walking out with her, until...her damn phone rang. She let go of his hand, "Hold on Sasuke. Hello..." she starts. Not wanting to hear her conversation, he walks ahead a little and looks up to the sky. 'Why am I suffering so bad with all this. I've had her everyday for the past few years...and I did nothing. That one date we did go on can't even be considered a date, seriously. Arggh....this blows. I'm such a-'  "Okay Sasuke...let's go! But first, is it okay if we stop by his office?? I promise to make it up to you." She gave him her pouting sad face. It always worked.

'Oh god...now we have to go his office...this is really just...'  "Sure...but don't take long. I really want to start making dinner."
"Yay! Thank you!" she said very excited and gives him a cheek kiss. He didn't know why she was so excited...she saw him every god damn morning and weekend. What's so exciting...his dull humor? 

They take the bus to head over to his office. "Where is this exactly?"

 "He gave me this address..I've never been, but he says he had something for me that couldn't wait."
Sasuke takes a look at the address and realizes..its the hugest building in the city. Of course. Why wouldn't it be. "I think I'll wait outside when we get there."

"Huh, no, why? Don't leave me alone...I don't want to get lost..." she pouts. 

"Ugh..fine. Stop with that face...you know you always win after that."

"Hee hee..I know." she kisses his cheek.

They arrive at their stop and get off the bus to be right in front of a huge gold and silver building. As they were just gazing on how clean it was, they saw workers still polishing it.

"What the-" he says.

"Sasuke, lets go in."

They walk inside and smell the expensive fragrances you only smell when you go into Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom. Both of them feeling a little out of place, go up to the front desk and get directions.
"Hi, umm, could you tell me how to get to room 2400?" Sakura asks the front desk lady.

"Oh? And what might your name be?" the lady says with a professional curiosity.

"It's Sakura." 

"Oh. Ms. Haruno. Yes, he has been expecting you. Take the elevators to the 24th floor and it will be straight ahead."

"Okay thank you...wait...24th floor?!" she says a little loud. Sasuke right away covers her mouth and walks her to elevators.

"Sakura...get a hold of yourself...you seem so shocked." He would get embarrassed when she yelled like that in public.

"I am..I've never..gone up that h-high..."

"I'll be with you, don't worry." They press the button for the elevator and when they walk in, all the walls were glass, giving a nice view of the city as you go up...but still kind of scary.

"Woah...its so beautiful...but..my stomach is still turning." She grabs onto Sasuke and hugs him.

He kind of laughs. "Calm down, we're almost there."

The elevator doors open to reveal a nice red velvet carpet leading straight ahead to the only double doors on the floor. Sasuke kind of gulps, feeling a bit intimidated already...he hopes this is all quick and fast. Sasuke opens the door for her to let her go first. 

He hears a "Sakura!  You made it, I'm glad. Come in, don't be shy." he pauses and quietly says to someone else on the inside. "Please leave us the room." To assume, he must have been speaking to some guards or employees that were in the room. 

"Damn, their gonna see me out here." he whispers to himself.

"Umm..actually my friend came with me...he's right-...Sasuke..get in here!" she snapped.

'Damn it Sakura. I'll let these people come out first.'  A few men pass him and to his surprise, a woman...with nice long red hair passes by. He couldn't help but to look up and she makes eye contact. Black frame glasses and with killer red sparkling eyes. She really stood out....at least to him. Before he's able to go in, she stops, and comes back a few steps.