Mystery Mum

Good morning darlings, it's 2:30 AM here, and I've been typing this chapter for a good while trying to make it perfect. I'm sorry if there are some grammatical errors. My eyes literally despise me right now. This chapter has over 7,2500 words. Probably one of the longest chapters I have written. I am trying to get back on a normal positing schedule, but there's still some stuff going on. But I will try to post 2 times a week.

Without further ado I present to you: Mystery Mum

After a few hours of talking and celebrating Goyle and Ginny's newfound relationship, Draco looks at the clock and sees the time

Draco

"Oh wow, it's late!" I look towards Sky, "We need to get the kiddos and go home." She nods her head in agreement.

Blaise looks up at the clock, "Oi! It's already 11:30! Yeah, we need to get the boys home Pans." She's half asleep so she would agree to just about anything at this point. Which is always funny; last time she agreed to cook mashed potatoes and roast with butterbeer and Pearl dust.

Father sits down in his Black velvet armchair with a glass of Hog's Head, "Nonsense, don't wake those kids up. Leave them here for the night and pick them up tomorrow afternoon. Go home and sleep. All of you. Me and Narcissa have the kids handled."

"Bye Goyle, I'll see you tomorrow." Ginny says as she hugs him. Fred laughs a little, "Gin, he can come over. He just has to sleep in another room."

We apparate back home and make our way to the kitchen. Sky grabs a glass of wine, looks over at me, "I'm going to go upstairs and get a shower. Please don't be too long." I look up from taking the food out of the bags, "I won't love. I'm just going to put the food up and I'll be up. She kisses me cheek and fills her glass full of wine then turns and walks up the stairs to the bedroom.

Mum always sends us, Pansy, and Blaise home with tons of leftovers. Father will only eat leftovers the next day after the meal was cooked, so we always get tons of food. The kids absolutely love leftovers and will demolish them, no matter what it is. If their mumsy cooked it, they'll eat it. So to say that our fridge will always be full on Sunday afternoons is to be light.

As I put finish putting the food in the fridge and cleaning the counter off, I think to myself, this is the perfect opportunity. No kids are here tonight, just me and my lovely wife. I walk upstairs and quietly open the bedroom door. I notice she's in just a towel, rummaging through her drawers of the wardrobe to find her night clothes.

"Damn, I always get a good view. Perfect timing." I say with a light chuckle in my voice.

"Oi! Draco Lucius! You scared me!" She jumps and screams. I walk in the bedroom, shutting the door behind me, "I'm sorry my love." She rolls her eyes, "Sure you are"

Walking up behind her, I pick her up by her thighs; her soft, perfect thighs. She wraps her legs around my torso and arms around my neck. I push her against the wall, start kissing her earlobes and down her neck. I untie her towel, dropping it to the floor, kissing from her neck down to her chest. Leaving wet kisses and love bites everywhere as she throws her head back letting off a very low moan, thinking I can't hear it.

"So about what Bella asked us," I start to ask her while still kissing her neck and chest

She tilts her head up and whispers in my ear, "Shhh, less talking handsome." I smirk, "Say less my beautiful"

Skyra

Our slow kisses turn into deep, passionate, lust filled making out. We couldn't stop; we were fighting for a breath of air, but neither of us wanted it that bad. We wanted each other. He walks us towards the bed and throws me down on the bed, looking my naked body up and down, biting his lip. He climbs on top of me taking one of his hands to hold my hands above my head. He takes his other hand and wraps it around my throat, giving a soft moan. He knows how much I enjoy it.