Unwelcomed Visitors

TW: Violence

"I'm Hermione-"

All three of the girls stop that second, looking at their parents then back at the witch. Seeing the glowing red eyes their mother possessed was terrifying, to say the least, but they understood why she was angry.

Draco held his wife's hand, attempting to calm her, with no luck. The sight of the curly-haired Gryffindor witch who Pansy 'killed' all those years ago during the war, made Sky's skin crawl in anger.

After standing in silence, Aurora stepped forwards, "You're the bitch who kissed our dad!"

"Aww Malfoy, still talk about our kiss, do you?" Hermione chuckled with a smirk spread across her face

While her eyes were still red, "No bitch! I told our kids to never be a whore like you and kiss what doesn't belong to them."

"I would never kiss you! Kids go on, we got this," Draco announced to their kids

Lycissa wasted no time replying to her dad, "Fuck no. This is the bitch that tried to kill me and Serv before we were born!"

"Look just like your dad, but the attitude of your mother."

"If she only knew the mixture of the attitude of Sky and Draco in that child," Bellatrix cackled while speaking to Narcissa who laughed back.

Hermione lifted her wand pointing it towards Sky, knowing she doesn't have her wand on her, "Cru—"

Cut off by Aurora, Bella, Lycissa, Avander, and Servius

"Protego!"

"Crucio!"

"Crucio!"

"Sectumsempra!"

The biggest sinister smirk that she got from her father, Lycissa shouted, "Avada Kedavra!"

Hermione's body dropped to the floor, while everyone in the rooms eyes widened in fear and shock at what just happened.

Taking turns saying words, Lucius, Bellatrix, Pansy, Snape, Narcissa, and Lydia said:

"Did."

"She."

"Just."

"Avada."

"Kedavra."

"Her ass?!"

Grandpa Tom smiled proudly, "She's definitely got Riddle in her."

Lycissa turns to face the other girl in the room, "Your turn now bitch!"

"Would you really kill your own aunt?"

Sky steps in front of her daughter, "You aren't her aunt! I am an only child!"

"Mum, better explain or your little angel and her unborn kids will die," the girl says

Draco moves Sky out of his way and behind him, "Like hell you psycho! You will not touch my wife or children!"

Lydia moves forward towards her, "Karie, she's pregnant! She had no idea that you even existed. If you're mad at anyone, it should be me. I didn't want her knowing about you."

"Am I not good enough for her to know about? What's so special about her? Why'd you even adopt me if you were going to leave when I turned eighteen?!"

"Your life would've been more complicated and so would her's. It was easier and she was happier here with her dad."

Karie comes closer to Sky, "Why didn't you want to live with mom?"