Rainbow

Hey guys, this chapter is just a filler chapter. Just bear with me while I type the next chapter. It should be up later today/night. I'm going to try to post a little more over the weekend, if possible. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Without further ado, I present to you:

RAINBOW

Skyra

"Did you lose so much sleep with the twins?" Blaise gestures tot Draco

"No, not really. They were pretty good about not waking up unless it was once or twice. They got to where they slept all night at around 2-3 months." Draco says stuffing his face with eggs

Blaise turns to Pansy and says with a meh tone, "I told you our kid hates us Pansy!" I roll my eyes as I look at Blaise, "He doesn't hate you. You just haven't found the right method that helps him sleep. The first 3 weeks were pure hell. You'll learn what makes him sleep. Lycissa's was humming while rocking. Servius' was packing back and forth while bouncing him and singing."

"I couldn't hum the song right, so Sky had to rock Lycissa and I had to sing and pace with Servius. But yet he's a momma's boy."

It's been three months since dad, Lucius and Goyle have been searching for Potter. They have visited a few times but not for long. We asked to help but the Dark Lord requires us to be patience and wait until he needs us.

Me and Draco have had more wonderful nights that were just like before the twins. Life is perfect. The twins are walking, more like running and can say so many words.

"I can't believe the twins are saying wicked. Like really Fred and George." I announce

Draco grabs my waist, "It's actually really cute when they say it. Lycissa says "icked" since she can't say the "W" right. And instead of Weasley, its "Easley" now" he laughs as Fred and George do too.

"Hey Sky, can I borrow one of the twins' old bottles? Blaise has somehow lost Avander's and can't find it anywhere" Pansy yells from the kitchen. I yell back, "Of course silly"

A few weeks later

The past few weeks I've noticed Draco has been very gentle during sec, which is very unlike him because he loves being rough and the dominant. He's let me be dominant and super gentle with the way he touches me.

"Hey babe, can I ask you something?" I mumble

"Yeah love, what is it?" He responds

I look up at him, nervous to ask the question. Thinking that maybe he doesn't love me anymore or I did something wrong, "Why have you been so gentle with me lately? You love it rough."

"Well, I know your body Sky," he says biting his lip, with a worriedness look on his face. "I know the way it looks, the way it feels, and everything about it. And umm... I've noticed changes lately. Changes that only I could probably notice because like I said, I know your body"

I love that he knows my body so well. Noticing things about me that I've never noticed about myself. It's amazing

"Okay..." I respond

He takes my hand under his and puts it on my stomach, "Reperio Fordus"

"Is- is that?" I ask

He looks up at me, "Yeah, it is. I wanted to make sure before I told you. I checked last night while you're asleep."

"I'm scared..." I say

He pulls me in close to him, kissing my forehead, "I know, I am too. But this time we will take every measure to make sure it doesn't happen again." I lay my head against his chest, "I can't believe this"