Sectum-

As he paced back and forth, he heard the door from the emergency room open; he swung back looking as Madam Pomfrey walked over to them.

"Draco..."

Rushing over to Madam Pomfrey, distress plastered over his face. The tears stained his cheeks, "Madam Pomfrey is she okay? Please tell me she's okay."

"Draco—" she released before he cut her off

"Just tell me! She's gone, isn't she? Her and the babies? They're dead..."

A slight sting to his cheeks, before he realized the nurse he had known since he was eleven, slapped him to calm him down. "Draco Malfoy, calm down. No, the babies aren't dead and neither is Skyra. You may go back to her room."

Draco began to walk towards her room, "Draco, she is still asleep, so don't panic. And her room is the fourth one on the right side."

He made his way to her room, opening the door, his eyes latching to her body which is in a slumber. The sight of her body and their unborn babies in her stomach. The waterworks began once more. He hated seeing his wife in a hospital bed and having a clue on what is going on with her.

After thirty minutes the rest of the family came in the room, remaining quiet, not wanting to wake her. Everyone was worried about her. An hour later she started to wake up. Draco felt her hand twitch as he glanced up from the floor, seeing her eyes flicker.

"Princess"

A groan left her lips, "What happened? Where am I?"

"You blacked out. You didn't want to go back to bed, the ground began shaking and then you fell to the ground."

"Not this shit again," she mumbled in which she thought no one heard.

Snape stood up, "What do you mean again?"

She remained silent, not wanting to reply

Once again he said sternly, "Skyra Snape Malfoy, what do you mean again, young lady?!"

She took a deep breath, scooting up in the bed. They could all tell that she was in pain, but she wouldn't say anything about it. A minute passes before she responds, "Well... This happened before when I was pregnant with Thomas and Eli. I blacked out and then woke back up a few minutes later. Madam Pomfrey believed that it was my powers getting stronger."

"That's possible?!" Bellatrix exclaims

Blaise's eyes widen, "I'd be scared if she got more powerful."

"Or you'll piss yourself again?"

Ginny stares at Goyle, "You're in the guest room tonight. Now shut it before I get Sky to hex you before I do."

Draco lets out a light chuckle, "Hell, I'm scared of my wife, but damn it turns me on and makes me fall more in love with her. She's scary, beautiful, amazing mother, my best friend, funny, did I mention scary, and all I could ever want."

"Really Malfoy? My daughter scaring you turns you on? Narcissa, Lucius, what did you teach him?" Snape questions with disgust in his tone, more than normal.

Narcissa's eyes turn towards Lucius, "Yes Lucius, what did you teach him?"

"Oh stop," Sky begins, "he's always been this way before we knew about my powers. If only you knew what we did in school."

Snape slowly moves towards his daughter and Draco, his fists balled up, "I don't even want to know. I don't want to crucio your husband." Pausing, thinking hard about what he just said. "Actually I do. I've been wanting to for years."