THE Mark

Skyra

Me and Draco are sitting on the beach when we hear

"Oh look who it is Ron," Hermione says

"Leave us alone Granger" Draco snarls

I look at her, "Hermione will you please leave us alone. I don't want to deal with you. We are trying to enjoy our date."

Of course she's with Ron Weasley, "Mione, come on. It's not worth it."

She looks at us in disgust, "Why Ron? So the nasty purebloods can enjoy their 'date'?" she pauses for a second "She betrayed us! FOR MALFOY! I want my revenge."

"Don't, let her be happy. She chose who she wants. And it's not us. Just drop it," Ron said in a screechy voice

"Let's go love, we will finish our date at the manor," Draco grabs my hand

Ron looks at him, "No, we will leave. Sorry Draco. Sorry Skyra."

Why is it, everywhere we go that filthy mudblood always finds us.

It's like she has a tracker on Draco

I can see the fury in Draco's eyes

"Love, calm down, it's fine." I grab his hand as he looks up at me.

"I hate that mudblood so much. She can't mind her own business for anything. She ruined it all," he responds as I can hear the anger in his voice

I kiss his hand, "She didn't ruin everything. We are both still here, so nothing is ruined."

He smiles at me, "Close your eyes, I got you something." I hear him grab something, "Open your eyes princess."

Draco hands me two jewelry boxes. I open one of them and it is a pair of Emerald Green earrings with Gold snakes around them. I open the second box and it Is the matching necklace. Draco Malfoy never ceases to surprise me with all the sweet gestures he does. He is full of surprises.

Draco stands up and puts the necklace on you as you put the earrings in.

"They look wonderful on you darling. I hope you like them," He whispers to me

"Like them?" I say as he looks up at me, "Not a chance. I absolutely LOVE them!"

He smiles at me with the cheesy grin, "Good, I'm glad. Let's go back to the manor, it's getting cold and I want to cuddle and watch movies with you. And we will even drink tons of butter beer."

He knows me so well. Movies, cuddles and butter beer? He just loves to cuddle me. He could care less about the movie we watch, rather than just being with me and holding me close to him. I didn't mind at all, mainly since he is the person I want to be with.

Draco

"Mum, we're home. We're going down to the theatre room!" I shout loud enough for mum to hear.

I grab Sky's hand as I pull her upstairs to get changed into something a little comfier. Of course, she goes for my Grey sweatpants and one of my Slytherin Quidditch shirts; but she looked absolutely gorgeous in it. I change into my Black sweatpants and one of my Slytherin Quidditch shirts.

Why does she make all my clothes look better than I do? I don't really care; she could take every pair of sweats and all my shirts if it meant that I get to see her in them.

The thought of life with her makes perfect sense. I never want to be without her. She the reason I live, so I can protect, love, and care for her. My favorite part of movie night is being able cuddle her. I could care less about the bloody movie; I just want to hold her body close to mine and smell her Peach lotion that she lives by.