To Part or Not

"Can I tell you something?" Pansy's voice shook thinking she would lose her best friend since childhood. They had been through so much together and just in a few months, she's lost just about everything a woman was scared of losing.

She could tell the breaking in her friend's voice just by the tone. Taking a few seconds before answering, Sky looked up from the woman massaging her feet and legs, looking at her best friend, "Of course you can. What's wrong?"

"I can't do it." Tears start to flood down her face, "I love George, but not like I love Blaise. Blaise, he was my first love. The guy who was there for me when you and Draco were gone. I-- I miss him Sky."

"Pans..."

"I hate myself. No matter how bad things got, I should've never slept with George, multiple times. If it happened once, I wouldn't feel so bad. But I cheated on Blaise."

Sky takes hold of Pansy's hand, attempting to calm her, "Everything happens for a reason. Things will work out."

"It happened because I didn't care. Even when you and Draco fought, hell even after the miscarriage, y'all never did this! Yes, you didn't talk for three days, but here you are thirty years old, been together since you were nine/ten, you have almost ten beautiful kids together and a home full of love. I lost my home and the love, the moment I cheated."

"Pansy, listen, you can't compare your marriage with Blaise to mine and Draco's. Our marriage is far from perfect, no one sees what happens behind closed doors."

--

"Guys, I need to tell you something," George tells the guys while sitting outside watching all the kids.

All the guys look at him, seeing the embarrassment on his face. Nothing felt right for him. He felt horrible about breaking up a marriage and didn't want to cause any more issues in the family.

"I don't want to be with Pansy. The more time I spend with her, the more I realize everything was wrong. That's Blaise's girl. I don't want to hurt Pansy, but I know she still loves Blaise."

Draco knew the pain George was feeling just from the look in his eyes. Not wanting to hurt Pansy, but he can't continue to do this to her, just leading her on. He would always love Pansy, but he needed to let her go, so she can be happy.

"You have to tell her George, but just remember she is having your kid," Draco reminds him.

George looks up at Draco, "I know, I'm not going to run off on her and my kid like that. I will always be there, even if we aren't together.

An hour later, the two girls appear back home, walking to the backyard where the guys and kids are. Pansy and George automatically made eye contact. Their body language speaks all the tension between them. Without saying anything, they smile at one another. After twenty minutes of everyone talking, besides George and Pansy, George glances over at Pansy, "Pansy, can we talk honey?"

"I feel it's best we do."

They get up from their chairs, heading back inside, just the two of them. Sky and the guys all knew where this was going, but were not sure the outcome it would bring for everyone.

Ginny, who is sitting in Goyle's lap looks at the guys and Sky, "Why does it feel like they're about to break up?"

"Gin, this is between them. We can't interfere with it, babe."

Draco pulls Sky into his lap, rubbing his hand over her stomach. When he does this, one of the babies starts to kick repeatedly, "Well, they know their daddy is around."

"I love you," She whispers into his ear, laying her head on his shoulder.

A smile of love and happiness shines through his face, "I love you, princess."