Two into One

The previous night's conversations with her kids repeatedly played in her mind. Servius feeling that he is unlovable played the most.

Growing up Draco always felt as if he was unlovable and would do everything in his power to cover it up. Is that what Servius has been doing for most of his life? Was he truly more like his father than anyone realized? What could she do to make her son feel like he is lovable, regardless of how he feels?

As she woke up, she had realized that Draco and Scorpius weren't in bed nor in the room altogether. Her anxiety skyrocketed until Draco walked in the bedroom with something behind his back. "Good morning princess," he said as he noticed her crying heavily, "what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Morning," she replied, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Your anxiety kicked in when you noticed me and Scorp weren't in the room and you got scared, didn't you?"

She nodded her head

He walked over and kissed her forehead, "Maybe these will help and make up for scaring you," he said as he pulled the flowers and vase out from behind his back.

A beautiful bouquet of sunflowers, daisies, carnations, and a few baby breaths in it. He knew the way to her heart and how to make everything better with the simplest of gestures.

One thing about Draco Malfoy, he would happily be called sappy by his wife because she knew exactly how he is. From being raised to be tough, cold to feelings by his father, and having to kill people in a war that neither of them truly wanted. He killed to protect those he loved, especially his beautiful wife and at the time his newborn twins. Draco would do it all over again if he had to.

"Draco, they're absolutely beautiful. Thank you," she yelped giving him a hug and a deep kiss,

A smile was printed clear across his face, "Not as beautiful as you are, my love. And I know they're your favorite." He kissed her back and gave her a tight hug, "Happy Anniversary. I can't wait to spend many more years with you. I love you Skyra Snape Malfoy."

"Happy Anniversary handsome. I can't wait for many more years with you either. I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"Today is the day we go back to the hospital to have those beautiful triplets. The kids are out with our parents so that is taken care of," Draco said, grabbing her hand to lead her out.

The hospital stays have been the worst thing this pregnancy for her. This being the last hospital stay was not only bittersweet but wonderful since this has been horrible. She is ready to be home to focus on her family and watch the triplets grow up just like their siblings.

After sixteen hours of hard and excruciating labor and pushing out two babies, she had to have an emergency cesarean. She never thought anything would be worse than a twin labor until now when she was at the tenth hour of labor with triplets.

But after sixteen hours they were blessed with two little boys and a precious little girl. Draco as always was already wrapped around her finger while Skyra was over the moon with the boys.

She never had to have a cesarean before and now she got to experience the pain of seven layers of skin and muscle being cut which made her realize how truly precious life is. The three babies were worth all the pain and heartburn she had throughout her pregnancy.

The look on her face was one that Draco never got tired of seeing. One of pure and true love looking at the three babies she had just carried and birthed. Something about it just made him fall in love with her again and even more than before.

After a week in the hospital they were able to come home. She still had to take it easy due to the cesarean but she knew she had an army to help when she needed it; if she would ask for it.