With or Without You

**TW: VIOLENCE**

----------------------
This is the life they want. They love each other, grow up."
---------------------

"Trust me, I've been asking myself the same question every time someone in this bloody house gets pregnant. Especially Sky. It's always me."

Goyle scrabbles around, trying to find and grab the bag, while Sky and Pansy grab hold of Ginny, helping her to the floo. Her screams grow louder and her grip stronger. She knew that going into labor wouldn't be fun or easy, but she never knew how much pain it would be.

"Gin, listen to me, breathe in and out. Remember what we practiced," Sky tells her, grasping onto Ginny's arms, getting her in the floo, and transporting to St. Mungos. The guys following behind them.

Arriving at St. Mungos, they are greeted by Madam Pomfrey, "Ah, Mrs. Goyle, I see it's time. Let's get you to a room. You come as well, Mr. Goyle."

"Madam Pomfrey, can Sky come as well? I'd really like for her to be with us," Ginny asks, hoping she can because she needed her best friend by her side through this.

"Of course she can," a smile appeared on both Ginny and Madam Pomfrey's faces.

Sky glancing up at Draco, him smiling at her, "Go do your thing my love." He let's go of her hand, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. A slight smile creeps on her face, loving all the forehead kisses. Supporting her friends during times like these are what she thrives for.

Throughout the years, the kids have always pondered on why Draco would kiss her on the forehead instead of the lips all the time. The reasoning he has always given them was simple in his eyes.

A kiss on the forehead tells her that I love her, I cherish her and that she is the holder of my heart. That I will always be there when she needs me and not just wanting her in more than just a physical way. While a kiss on the lips symbolizes passion, a want for them. Both kisses indicate they love you.

Even when they were kids themselves, he would kiss her forehead when her parents would fight. Being with him was her safe spot, and he knew that forehead kisses was what calmed her down. She knew he was her saving grace, even at the adolescent age of nine and ten.

"Go have this baby Gin!" Pansy exclaims, while Blaise adds to Goyle, "You got this mate!"

Being pushed into a room, the group could hear Ginny exclaim, "Damn you Gregory Goyle! You asshole!"

"Oh shit, I think you're breaking my hand Gin."

Sky rolls her eyes at him, thinking to herself, he's supposed to be a man, not a bitch. "Squeeze my hand Gin, remember to breathe. Just like we practiced. You got this love."

"You're doing wonderful Ginny. You will have a quick labor," Madam Pomfrey announces, "You're already at 9 centimeters. You will be pushing in a few moments."

The contractions get closer together, not even two minutes apart, her breathing heavies, the strength of her squeezes on Sky's hand tightens. Letting out a few screams.

"Come on Ginny, you got this baby. I can see his head. Keep pushing sweetheart. You're doing great," Goyle encourages her and reminds her how amazing she is doing. Afterall she is pushing a Goyle baby out of her.

One hand gripping the railing of the hospital bed, the other grasping onto Sky, "Oh fuck." Letting out a few deep breaths, "F-fuck! You and your big headed child are going to kill me." After seven more intense pushes, you hear a baby crying.