Ilvermorny

Hey loves, this chapter is a little different than the rest. If you follow my tiktok, then you know that this was NOT apart of the story. This chapter isn't as long as I hoped, but the next one will make up for it!

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Also, please let me know your thoughts on this off script from tiktok chapter and if you'd like to see more!

Without further ado, I present: ILVERMORNY (WC: 3, 270)

------

Being known as someone else is great until the truth comes out -Sky Marie

------

Not only have the Malfoy's lost a precious daughter, but they gained a beautiful granddaughter, and will be gaining a son-in-law. Nothing will ever replace the void of their daughter Aurora, but she would want the family to keep her memory but live their lives happily. They will always know she is right there next to them to help guide them in the right direction, trying to protect them from the beyond.

--

"Harry, we have to do something with her. She's going to wake up and try to fight us."

Finishing tying the girl up to the old wooden chair, "I know Luna! Don't you think I've thought about this! There's only one thing that we can do. It will make everything easier for us if we want them to believe it."

The blonde haired former Ravenclaw looks at him with a look of confusion, "How do we handle it?"

"We simply alter her memories and change her identity. We will tell her that her family died and her with  She won't be attending Hogwarts. She will go to a muggle school in America, gives us the perfect opportunity— to plan our next moves. The longer it takes, the better the revenge." 

"Why just me?" The blonde haired witch questions as she makes the queen size bed for the girl.

He beams his eyes up towards her from the sleeping girl tied in the chair, "Because Luna, when all is said and done, Malfoy and Sky are going to find out that their lovely, innocent daughter is dating The Chosen One. Little will she know that they are her parents, and she will watch them die by my wand."

--

A few hours later, Aurora wakes up, unaware of her surroundings, a place she has never seen before. Her head pounding, her feet that barely touch the floor feels ice cold from the tile flooring. Much like Malfoy Manor, the room was dark, no pictures on the wall that could give an idea of where she could be; wondering what happened to her and if her family is okay. Her vision beginning to clear up from the drowsiness, she scans the room for possible clues to identify her location, while trying to escape from the ropes that bound her hands together behind the chair.

Sounds of creaking wooden floors outside of the unfamiliar room, when the door opens revealing a glimpse of sunlight and a gust of cold air comes from the hallway. The light discloses the figure entering the room. The figure that appears is one that she had hoped to never have to handle alone, especially hearing stories from her family.

"Luna, look who's awake finally"

Her body tenses up as she wonders what he's going to do to her, "What do you want from me Potter?"

He steps closer to her tied up body, the blonde haired witch trailing closely behind him, looking innocent but ditzy. "Aurora Malfoy, the weakest one of the bunch. At last, I have something that your parents love, but unfortunately --" He pauses as he lets out an evil chuckle, "-- unfortunately for them, they believe that you're dead, so now I can do what I please with you."