Uncomfortable Conversations Pt2

TW: This chapter has mentions of rape and miscarriage.viewer discretion is advised.

She sat on the ottoman in their bedroom, the word unlovable repeated in her mind, making her question her role as a mother.

Did she not show their kids enough love, to make sure that they are very much lovable or did they not believe it since she is their mum and she has to love them? Tears slowly began intensifying in her eyes, not being able to hold them back much longer.

How was she possibly going to be able to have two more conversations like she just did? Pleading with herself that her two daughters wouldn't be as difficult. She then scoffed silently since both of those girls are Snape and Malfoy combined into one. They are immensely stubborn and never want to back down.

"Love, are you okay?" Draco questioned as he sat down next to her

She lifted her head up but not high enough that he could see her eyes, "Where did I go wrong? Why does Serv think he's unlovable? Did I not love them enough when they were smaller?"

"Hey, you did nothing wrong. If anyone did anything it was me. While trying to not be just like my father, I ended up being more like him than I thought. You have shown them more love than anything in this world." He kissed her forehead while stroking her hair, "Once we talk to the girls, we will go downstairs and have a full-pledged family meeting and get all of this settled. How does that sound?"

Before Skyra could respond, Bella knocked and came in the bedroom, "Hey mum, dad. Serv told me to come up."

Pushing the tears back, Sky patted the ottoman, "Yeah, come sit down sweetheart."

Right as Bella sat down, Draco questioned her, "Tell how you feel and everything behind it. We want to know it all."

Sky could see the look of worry spread on Bella's face. She was preparing herself for tears. It was a face that Sky knew all too well. She had made that face numerous times as a child and even as an adult.

"Well–," she paused for a few seconds looking at her parents, "ever since Aurora was 'killed' I've felt so alone since my twin was gone. But when she came back, things have felt so different. It's not like before." Bella began crying, but it wasn't an uncontrollable cry for now. "Cissa and I have always been close but when Serv got sent away she became cruel. She wasn't the sister that I have always been super close to. I couldn't take it anymore. I got tired of her mental, emotional, and sometimes even physical abuse."

"Bella, she's hit you?" Sky asked her with a look of horror.

She gulped, "It was only two to three times that she hit me. It was more so emotional and mental. When Servius was gone, she acted as if she didn't know how to control her anger or how to act as a person. I'm sorry. I couldn't take her abuse anymore. I'm so sorry." She threw her arms around Sky, gripping tight with the waterworks full-blown.

Bella didn't want her sister to get into more trouble than she was already in, but she knew their parents needed to know. Just for everyone else's safety in case Lycissa went off the deep end again,

Sky hugged her tightly, "Honey, we understand. You defended yourself. We all thought we had lost Aurora and we can all see she's different. But what you kids don't understand is that no one knows what Harry did to her and it felt horrific that we all thought she was dead."

"She's home now and all we can do is help her get back to what she was before," Draco finished Sky's thought which she seemed slightly annoyed. "And you know the twin thing. When Rory was gone, you changed just like Cissa did with Serv. If Thomas or Eli were gone, the other twin would be different too. Everyone is home now, so we can work through this together and help each other."