Adventures in Torture

TW: Talk of miscarriage and death. Viewer discretion is advised!

Without further ado, I present: ADVENTURES IN TORTURE (WC: 5,845)

--

"Love, you do realize that ninety-eight percent of the people in this room are Malfoys. So you must specify." Draco says snidely with a smirk. Aurora, "Shush it dad, you know that she means business. You must want her to crucio you."

Everyone looks at Aurora in shock of what she just said. The sweet, innocent little girl that they had raised has turned into her mum, ready to take down the asshole and the bitch who hurt her sister. The sweet, low-toned girl who has never raised her voice, just talked the loudest she ever has, and it was amazing to her dad that one of his youngest daughters is now turning into her mum in more than just one way. Revenge is what she was seeking.

Not revenge for her, but revenge for someone who she loves so much. Her sister. One of her best friends, one who taught her how to fight back, even if she never used it to her advantaged.

Like her mum, family meant everything to her. Protecting those she cares about is what her life would always consist of. Happy but evil like the Malfoy and Riddle blood that runs through her veins. The smirk of knowing she will get to take the sister duty to a level she has never been able to do before. Taking the title of aunt to a beautiful baby her sister is carrying.

"I think we should let Aurora have some fun. She's the only Malfoy who hasn't gotten to have fun." Bellatrix says with a vicious smile. Sky looks towards her daughter, "I was thinking the same thing Aunt Bella."

Hollie sees Aurora and begins to taunt her, "oh look, you brought little Aurora to play with the big boys finally. The weakest Malfoy there is"

"Oh bitch, you wish I was weak!"

Bellatrix struts towards Aurora, "whenever you're ready sweetheart. Take your time"

"She doesn't have it in her to hurt anyone. She's just a weak little girl."

"Crucio"

"Imperio!"

Hollie laughs, "that's all you got?!"

Justin appears and points his wand towards Sky, "Sectumsempra!" Sky's body falls to the ground, blood gushing all on the floor around her.

"SKY!" Draco runs over to her and pulls her in his arms. Hollie slips out of the rops, "grab her!" Justin hurry!"

He grabs Aurora and they apparate out of the cellars.

Pansy yells, "I'm going to get Snape." Pansy runs upstairs to grab Snape

Draco holds Sky in his arms, blood soaking his clothes, "baby stay with me. You're going to be okay."

"Come on baby. Can you hear me? I love you so much Skyra Malfoy"

"Bella, let's go find them and Aurora," Narcissa says as she grabs Bellatrix's hand. Snape runs down to the cellars to see his daughter laying in Draco's arm, blood everywhere, barely breathing. "What happened to my daughter?!"

"Justin sectumsempra'd her." Pansy says

Draco continues to hold his wife in his arms, crying really bad, kissing her head, "baby, please stay with me. I'm right here. Don't leave me. I need you, the kids need you." He kisses her head multiple times, "SNAPE HELP HER! I can't lose her! Please, save her!"

"Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur." Snape recites the incantation three times, as her blood is drawn back into her body. After 15 minutes, she begins to regain consciousness.