Broken

Hey loves, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, I had a blast writing it. This chapter may or may not be the same length. I've had so many people saying they loved the length of it.

**WARNING: This chapter does contain talk of miscarriage, sexual content and vulgar language. Viewer Discretion is advised!**

Without Further Ado I present you:                                              

BROKEN

Skyra

4 ½ months pass by and Lucius, dad, Goyle and Crabbe still haven't found Potter. I've tortured Luna Lovegood multiple times, but still no success.

"SKY! Hurry, come here!" I can hear Draco yell from the den

In the laundry room I yell, "Can it wait? I'm folding clothes."

I could hear the sigh come out of his mouth, "Lycissa is starting to walk! And Servius is attempting to!" I run to the living room and see Lycissa standing up, "Come here pudding. Come to daddy!"

Lycissa turns her head and sees me. I sit on the floor, "Come to mommy, my baby. You can do it" she starts to turn her body towards me and tries to take her first steps, but Draco had other plans.

Draco stands up and picks her up, "No, you aren't stealing this from me. She was coming to me first." I look at him, "You called me in here! I'm taking Servius with me then. Si

nce you claim Lycissa!"

As I walk away with tears in my eyes, I hear him say, "Babe, come back. I didn't mean it. Please, I'm sorry! Please don't cry!"

Draco

I can't believe I got so pissed off that Lycissa was going to walk to Sky first when I called her to me. Fuck, I'm such an idiot.

"I swear, her and Pansy's attitudes have been so bi-polar lately. Like what the hell is going on?!" Blaise says

Holding Lycissa I say, "Sky has only been like this when..."

"When what Malfoy?" Fred questions me

I look up, "Oh shit! BLAISE!"

Blaise and I make eye contact with the what the hell looks, "Dude, there's no way. Not both of them. Can't be!" Blaise says

Fred and George both say, "Can someone please tell us!?" Blaise looks at them, "Let us go see something and we will let you know"

Me and Blaise walk off and I ask, "Do you remember the spell" he says, "Yeah, I remember it" as he sighs

I get up to our room and the door is locked and my wand is in the room with her, "Baby, let me in please. I'm sorry. Baby, I didn't mean it. I promise" Pansy unlocks the door and I go in the room

She looks up at with me, with tears in her eyes, Pansy's crying too. "Then, why'd you say it Draco?!"

I walk over to the bed, sit her on my lap, "Because I'm stupid. I was just playing, and I didn't realize how upset it made you." I had one hand on her back and one on her stomach; without her knowing I whispered the spell; Blaise did the same to Pansy.

"MALFOY!" Blaise yells

"BLAISE!" I yell

Sky and Pansy both yell at the same time, "WHY ARE YOU TWO SCREAMING?!"

I hug Sky and apologize from yelling, "I don't know if you've noticed but you and Pansy have been super moody lately"

"We have not! You and Blaise are just assholes sometimes!" Sky said