Uncomfortable Conversations Pt1

Many thoughts go through Sky's head, some are peaceful, some not so much.

Can her kids mend their issues and put everything behind them?

Could Thomas and Bella ever find it in them to forgive Lycissa and Servius for what they did? Of course, Thomas and Bella would; they have hearts of gold and could forgive the worst person in the world, just to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Will Lycissa and Servius get better or worse now that they're reunited at home?

How will all the other siblings treat or act towards Servius and Lycissa knowing that they have both hurt their siblings before? Would they do it again, but to someone else in the family?

All of these thoughts ran through her head causing her a migraine. She's scared of what may happen now that Servius is back home. Hoping that he does as he said and will work on his anger and all of his emotions. Possibly he will realize that Draco nor Sky play favorites with their kids, They love them equally. Show each of them love. Unlike how she was treated as a child.

Age 7

"Father, can we go to Diagon Alley? I'd like to go Flourish and Blotts and get a few new books to read this summer."

He scoffs at her with an angered face, "Does it look like I have time to take you to get books? I'm far too busy to deal with you." Before she made it out of the door he told her, "Go to your room and just stay there until I say so. You're just taking up space in the house, so stay in your room."

She dropped her head and went up to her room. The whole time he has been off work from Hogwarts, he acted as if she was a nuisance to him. When she got to her room, she pulled a book of the shelf, that she had read more times than she could count.

What did she do for her father to treat her like this? Why is he doing this? If he didn't want her around, why not just send her to the muggle world. Maybe he would show a little emotion rather than anger.

Whilst she laid on the little couch next to her window, reading her book, she heard a swoosh sound and quickly looked up. There stood her best friend ever, Draco.

"What's wrong?" She questioned him noticing the look of hurt on his face. It looked as if he had been crying for hours. She patted the empty spot next to her, motioning for him to sit next to her.

He refused to look at her, "Grandmother died last night."

"What?! What do you mean she died?!"

"Sky, she's gone. I don't know what to do without her. She was the person I knew was always there and would never fray from me."

Those words hurt her due to her always being there for him. But she couldn't be upset because he was very close to his Grandmother Black. So was she. His grandmother had always treated her like one of her own grandchildren.

She hugged him tightly holding back her tears, "I'm sorry Draco. I know you loved her dearly and she you."

"Can we go to the cave? I just need to scream where no one will hear."

She nodded and they apparated to the cave.

Later that night

"Where were you child?!" Her father screamed at her

"I was outside reading. Am I not allowed to go outside now either?" She said with a tone of sarcasm

He became angrier, "Only if you ask. I told you to stay in your room. That means staying in your room. Get dressed. We have to go over to the Malfoy's. Do not question or talk back to me either."