Bittersweet

Hi my loves, sorry for the wait. I kept writing and then changing some things. I have added things that aren't in my tiktoks to this chapter! I hope you enjoy!  WC: 5,245

Without further ado, I present     BITTERSWEET

Four years has passed since Blaise proposed to Pansy. Things have been crazy for both families. Instead of returning to Malfoy Manor or any of the manors in that case, they decided to stay at the safe house where no one would find them. Especially Harry Potter.

Skyra

"I can't believe I'm actually marrying Blaise! I'm so glad y'all are in my wedding!" Pansy exclaims. I chuckle at her, "You were in mine and I had no doubt I was going to be in yours. I can't phantom the idea you and Blaise actually got together and have kids."

Ginny walks over to us, "I can't believe we've been friends for almost 16 years. Becoming friends with y'all was one of the best things I ever did."

"More like sisters! This isn't friendship. It's sisterhood" Pansy says pulling us in for a group hug.

Draco

Today Blaise and Pansy get married. After four years they are finally tying the knot.

"Guys! I'm marrying Pansy Parkinson!" Blaise says in excitement

In annoyance I reply, "Yes Blaise, we know. We have been here since day one. Been friends since we were small kids." Goyle glances at him, "I'm glad it's finally happening."

Blaise jolts up from the chair, "Are you nervous Goyle?" In reply, "Without a doubt. What do you think will happen? I'm going to fuck it up."

The thoughts of 'how have I been friends with these dimwits since we were 4' ponder my brain. "Calm down, both of you! Everything is going to be fine! Trust me! I got Sky to marry me. I was worse than both of you and Crabbe combined."

Snape burst through the door, "Get your ass out there Blaise! Draco, Goyle, the girls are waiting on you."

Pansy

I finish putting my dress on, "How do I look?" Sky and Ginny awe, "You look absolutely beautiful! Blaise is going to fall in love all over again"

"Let me see your dresses." I say. The girls walk out in long, beautiful Burgundy dresses with their hair in a braided bun with their bangs bobby pinned up. "We look hot!" Ginny announces. I smile and see my two best friends, "Y'all look amazing. Thank you for being the best friends I could ever ask for"

Skyra

Ginny and I walk out to the boys, " Damn, you look extra beautiful and perfect today my love." Draco says as he walks up to me taking my arm.

"Thank you, babe. You look hot yourself!" I say kissing his cheek. I see Goyle glaring at Ginny, "You look amazing Ginny." She smiles, "So do you." I interrupt the cute name calling, "Let's get our girl married!"

My dad is officiating the wedding. He is so glad Blaise is the git marrying Pansy rather than some outsider of the group. Regardless of how dumb Blaise is.

Draco

Blaise whispers to me, "She looks amazing. I can't believe she's going to be my wife finally." In happiness, "It's about time. I'm happy for you mate."

I look over at Sky, I can see the tears in her eyes as she's looking at Pansy walking down the aisle. We are both glad to see our best friends finally get married. The two people who have been consistent in our lives the whole time we were growing up. They deserve the same happiness as me and Sky have.