Independence

**TW: Violence**

Snape apparates out of the house, leaving Draco, Sky, Pansy and Blaise alone in the foyer. Pansy holding Blaise, whose body is still partially weak from being crucio'd. Draco helps Pansy and Blaise up off the ground.

"Are you okay Blaise?"

He lets off a small smile, "I'm fine Sky, thanks."

"Thanks for trying to defend me, and I'm sorry he did that to you. He had no right to do that!"

"It's not your fault, I'll be okay." Blaise rubs her cheek, in the non romantic way, but a best friend way, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I've dealt with worse from you, your dad is nothing."

Draco pulls Sky closer into his arms, "Everything will be okay. I'm not worried about him. I'm worried about your health and the health of our babies. Don't stress, let's get you in bed angel." Moving her hair out of her face.

Before he could finish talking, she could feel her body becoming queasy, the room spinning, her body dropping to the marble floor. Her head bounced off the floor. Draco and Blaise run to her.

"We have to get her to St. Mungos," Blaise yelled

Draco carried her bridal style to the floo, arriving at the hospital.

"What happened to her?" The doctor rushes over

"She fainted and hit the floor. Please help her doctor. Help my wife."

The doctor has Draco place her body on a bed, they push her to an examining room to run some tests on her. Draco paces back and forth in the waiting room, waiting for answers. Pansy had gone to the manor to tell Narcissa and Lucius.

After receiving the news, Narcissa, Lucius, and Bellatrix arrive at the hospital. Narcissa darts over to her son. Seeing the worry on his face, she wraps her arms around him, his head falling on top of her shoulder. The feeling of his tears seeped through her shirt.

"Draco, what happened honey?"

Without moving his head from her shoulder, "mum, she fainted. We were talking and she fainted. Her--- her head hit the floor."

"Shhh, she's going to be okay, I promise. She's strong, remember that. If anyone could pull through this, it's going to be her."

"Mr. Malfoy?"

Bolting to the doctor, "Yes sir?"

"She's still unconscious and we are waiting for her test results, but you can go in there. I'm not sure how long it will be until she wakes up, but I'm sure she will want you to be there when she wakes up."

"Go in there honey. We will stay here as long as we have to. Go be with her," Narcissa says, lightly kissing his cheek.

Lucius places his hand on Draco's back. He may be a cruel and vile man, but he doesn't want to see his son or daughter-in-law hurt. "Draco, she's going to be fine, I know she will."

Draco walks into her hospital room, pulling the chair next to her bedside, taking a seat. He takes her hand, rubbing his thumb across it. The stress and anxiety that possesses his body is vigorous. Petrified of losing the love of his life.

"Baby, you can't do this"

"You can't leave me"

"The kids need you. These three unborn babies need you."

"I need you."

His body stiffens up, thinking of how he's going to raise ten kids alone, without the woman he created this family with. The woman he fell in love with at the age of nine, the woman who has made him happier than anything in this world. She's the reason his heart beats..