Doubles

Skyra

4 ½ months go by and everyone is outside watching the babies play. Avander is almost 9 months old and the twins like playing with him a lot.

"LOOK! Avander is walking. Finally!" Pansy screams as she falls back from the chair. Blaise jumps up, "Oh shit! That's my boy!"

George is standing there drinking his Pumpkin juice, "Damn, when did all three of these kids grow up?! This isn't wicked at all."

"Just wait George. Baby Malfoy will be here any day now, then you get to experience it from the beginning. But please, for Merlin's sake do NOT teach this kid the word wicked." I say laughing but with a serious face. Draco has me in his lap, with his hand on my stomach feeling the baby kick, "I can't wait. Our precious baby will be here and it's going to be amazing"

Later that night after dinner, you're in the kitchen washing dishes while everyone is in the den watching the babies play

Blaise walks in to grab a bottle for Avander, "Damn Sky, making a mess as always are we?"

I give Blaise the I'm going to stab you look, "Blaise..." He looks at me with eyes bigger than apples, "MALFOY! It's Sky! It happened again!"

Draco walks in, "What baby?" He sees the mess on the floor and eyes grow wide, "Oh baby! MUM IT'S TIME!" Narcissa comes strolling in, "What do you mean?" She looks down, "Oh bloody hell! It's time!"

My only reaction is "Well, I fucking figured that much with all the mess on the floor! FUUUCK!" Draco turns to Blaise, "Blaise how the hell are you always the one to find her when her water breaks?!" Blaise just looks around, "Um, well I've been asking myself the same question since the moment it just happened."

Draco goes and grabs the hospital bag, a few pairs of clothes for him, and gives the twins to Aunt Bella, Pansy, and Ginny. All I can think about are these horrible contractions that are getting worse by the minute. Hating Draco for ever getting me pregnant, and the moment this kid is born, he is going to get his ass kicked for ever shagging me.

We arrive at St. Mungos and Madam Pomfrey greets us, "Good evening Malfoy's, it's that time. Come on let's get you in a room." She takes us to a room and gets me checked out, "Okay, you're only 4 centimeters dilated. We still have a little while".

This labor is nothing like the last. It has been 29 hours and you're only at 6 centimeters. Draco hasn't left your side unless it was for food or a drink.

Draco

I hate seeing her in so much pain. It takes a toll on my mental health knowing I can't take this pain away from her; I would in a heartbeat if I could. She's so beautiful and I just want to hold her, but I know that won't help her pain. Other than rubbing her shoulders on singing to her stomach, nothing really helps relax her.

"You're doing wonderful my love" I kiss her forehead as she squeezes my hand during a contraction. She looks at me with tears in her eyes from the pain, "I'm trying not to squeeze your hand so hard Dray. I'm sorry" I put my free hand on her stomach and rub it, "Baby, if you break my hand, it will be okay. I'm not worried about it."

Narcissa

"This is taking longer than the last time" I say to everyone

Pansy relaxing in the chair, "This baby is already acting like a Malfoy with all the stubbornness." Ginny shoots her eyes over to Pansy, "Pansy, stop. Sky is just as stubborn as Draco. If not worse."

"Draco is the jealous/overprotective one, while Sky is the stubborn one" George says

Bellatrix is bouncing Lycissa on her knee, this being the only way to keep her from crying, "Sky is the only person that Draco has ever been overprotective of. That's when we all know that was his soulmate. She's the only one he would ever kill over"