Better Together

Aurora shouts at the top of her lungs, "Cissa what the hell is wrong with you?! Are you bloody mental?! Bella, are you okay?!"

Draco looks down at his daughter in the arms of Avander. Trying to keep his composure so as not to end his daughter, "Lycissa Amelie! Why would you do that to your sister?! You're acting just like Servius!"

The shrieks of Sky echoes throughout the room, as she rushes over to Bella who is on the floor letting out slow and soft breaths. The thought of losing one of her precious daughters has always been a fear of hers.

But possibly losing her daughter at the hands of her firstborn daughter? Never was that a thought she ever had. What caused this in Lycissa? Yes, Sky knew that her kids could turn out toxic just by growing up in the family they had, but this. This was something that no one could ever see coming.

A parent's worst nightmare. A child becomes injured to the point of possible death, by a sibling. Over what? A disagreement? An utter disappointment. Sky Malfoy was not going to allow that to happen.

"Mummy's here baby. It's okay. Everything is going to be okay my sweet Bella," Sky whimpers, placing a kiss on her forehead as Avander hugs her tightly. Sky could never imagine a better person for Bella to be with than Avander.

"Bella, I'm sorry," Lycissa starts to cry and begins to freak out. "Oh fuck, what did I do?!"

Aurora gets in Lycissa's face, "Stay away from her you bloody monster! Just go!"

"V-Vander, mum. Where's daddy?" Aurora says with a low tone trying to breathe, but in absolute pain.

Draco bends down, gripping onto Bella's hand, "I'm right here baby. I'm not going anywhere, angel."

Lycissa stands in the corner, tears streaming down her face. Her eyes are Red and puffy. Sky stands up and gets closer to Lycissa, the anger has built up in her face. Her crying is not just hurt but anger and disgust. The closer she gets to Lycissa, the angrier she becomes.

"Why?! Why would you hurt your sister like that?! You're just like your brother!"

Draco has Avander help him get Bella to her bed. Avander obviously stays with Bella to make sure she's okay, whilst Draco comes back downstairs.

"Sky, Lycissa. Let's go! NOW!" He shouts in anger. He gave a look to Sky to ensure she knew that he wasn't screaming at her, but their daughter.

Sky looks at Draco, "Are we going where I think we are?"

"Sure are."

Regardless of how much everyone is shaken up from what just happened, they all seem to calm down just a little, still concerned about Bella and wondering where Draco took Sky and Lycissa.

They apparated and landed at the doors of Durmstrang. Lycissa looks at Draco, "What are we doing here?"

"Shut up Lycissa."

The three are greeted by Igor, "Draco, Skyra. I have him in my office waiting." They go into Igor's office to see Servius standing there.

Servius looks shocked to see them there. Especially Lycissa. "Mum, Dad. Cissa."

"Sit down, all of you, please," Draco says as calmly as he can given his current mood.

They all sit down and Igor pulls out his chair for Sky to sit in. Sky wasn't prepared for what was about to happen. Knowing how Draco can be when angry, but knowing that two of his children have gone completely mental so quickly had got him angrier than ever.

He took a moment to carefully choose the words he wanted to use but then again at this point in time, he didn't give a damn about it. "What the hell has gotten into you two?! First Servius tries to take Thomas out and then Lycissa uses the spell on Bella! Where the hell did we go wrong with you two?!"