Assumptions

Skyra

Two years later, everyone was finally able to come out of hiding. Me and Draco bought acres with 18 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms house next to Mumsy and Lucius' manor. The Weasley's are living down the road from us. Blaise and Pansy live on the other side Lucius and Mumsy. They had another little boy named Houston. Him and Aurora love harassing each other. If they don't end up together, we will all be shocked. We all have floo systems in the houses to go to each other's houses. It's great having everyone we love right there near us.

"Are you ready my love" Draco asks from the bedroom as I'm in the bathroom. I shout back, "Give me a second. I'm finishing up now. I'll be down in a minute." I can hear him shut the bedroom door and walk down the stairs. After a few minutes I come downstairs and look at how amazing Draco looks.

Lycissa and Servius are 4 ½, Bella and Aurora are almost 3.

"DADDY, DADDY!" Lycissa screams at the top of her lungs pulling Draco's jacket. He looks down at her, "what baby? Are you okay?" All I hear next is Lucius turning around saying, "Oh wow, Draco." At that moment Mumsy and Draco turn around.

Mumsy says, "Woah!" I can see a little bit of drool come from Draco's mouth when he sees me. I'm wearing an Emerald Green Silk dress that stops midthigh, V-line chest wearing Black heels. I have my hair up with a few strands down and curled with light makeup.

"Hot damn, you look amazing baby" Draco says as he grabs my hand helping me down the stairs. Servius looks at me, "Mommy, you look really pretty" I smile at him "Thank you Servius. You ready to have fun with Mumsy and Papa Lucius?"

All of the kids scream, "YESSS!" Draco gives me a smirk, "I'm ready to have fun with mommy tonight." He says kissing my cheek. Mumsy looks at Draco and hits his arms, "You better use a vial if you do. I don't want anymore grandkids for at least 2-3 years please. 4 under 5 is not easy on any of us. Especially you two."

We hug the kids as we leave, telling them to be good for mumsy and Lucius, knowing they are going to run them ragged trying to play with everything. This is the first date night we've had together since Aurora and Bella were born. It feels nice to have some alone time with Draco, nervous about this date. It feels like our first date all over again. The butterflies still live in my stomach because of this man.

"Did you really say, 'I'm going to have fun with mommy' in front of our kids?!" I say with an aggravated tone. Looking at me with a serious face, running his fingers through his hair, "I didn't specify what kind of fun"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! We all know what you meant when you said fun!"

He pulls me close to him and kisses me, running his hand down my cheek, "I can't help my wife is so hot and that after all these years I'm still so attracted to you baby." I let off a soft giggle, "Have you seen yourself? You're the hottest around my love." "I am not," he responds. He went from being a cocky asshole who thought he was Merlin's gift to women, to being modest.

"I we didn't already have 4 kids I would ask for one right now." I tell him, "Where are we going anyway?"

"Right here beautiful." He says as we stop in the woods where there is a table with a lantern and food on it, with a bonfire next to it. "Draco, this is amazing. So sweet after all these years. I don't know what I did to deserve it or you." I tell him

He pulls my chair out as we sit down, he smiles at me, grabbing my hands saying, "You're you, that's what you did. I'm more in love with you now than I was when we started dating. Princess, you are my absolute everything and more. You deserve the entire world and then some. I will do anything and everything in my power to give that to you." "You're absolutely amazing. I love you Draco" I respond to him.