Discoveries

A/N: Hi loves, this chapter is just a filler. I just wanted to give an update, even if it short chapter.

I will try to update either tomorrow night or Wednesday night. Please bear with me.

**Please comment in the discussion if you prefer first person, third person, or a combination of both.**

Without further ado, I present to you: DISCOVERIES (WC: 3,898)

As they apparate back to Malfoy Manor in the cellars, Blaise and Goyle have Luna tied up to a chair.

"So Luna, tell me where your little boyfriend is." Sky says walking towards her.

"I'm not telling you shit! Draco over there will get what he deserves again."

Lycissa pulls out her wand and pokes in Luna's throat, "You little cockroach!" How dare you speak to my mum like that! Who do you think you are?!"

"Cissa, baby, she's not worth it" Draco says with his hands on her shoulders

"Just like her mum, all talk, no action. Don't worry once I'm done with your dad, you'll be next, then your mum has to watch her husband and her first born daughter die. Right before I kill her. You're just a little bitch, just like your mum. I'm going to have fun torturing you little girl." Luna taunts Lycissa while laughing sadistically.

Without any hesitation or question both Sky and Lycissa pull their wands out, yelling, "CRUCIO!" Pansy looks in Draco's direction, "She's definitely her mum when it comes to being sadistic." "Don't even remind me," Draco says

"Someone get me the pensieve. Lycissa baby, make her cry."

Lycissa looks at everyone, "what spells can I use and can't use?"  Draco smirks, "Anything other than the killing curse. Do whatever you have to, to make her cry." She gets a sadistic smirk on her face as she slowly turns her head back facing Luna, "You're going to wish you never messed with the Malfoy family."

"Crucio!"

"Sectumsempra!"

Tears begin to roll down Luna's face as Sky catches some tears in a vial, pouring them into the pensieve. Sky puts her head in for a few minutes, pulling it out.

"Sky... What did you see?" Pansy questions

Sky looks at Pansy, "He's... He's in Austria. Going after Servius..."

"Blaise, Goyle, go. NOW!" Draco screams. Sky puts her hand on Draco's shoulder, "Babe, you can go. We got this."

He gives her a look, "I told you I'm not leaving  you. Plus I want see what our little Cissa can do."

Sky whispers in his ear, "Do we spare her or let Cissa have some fun?" "Let me go talk to your grandad. I'll be right back."

Draco leaves the room to talk to the Dark Lord, as they wait for him to come back, Sky walks around Luna, running her fingers in her hair, trying to taunt her with a laugh. Five minutes has passed by and Draco comes back to the cellars.

"Do as she please but he said to wait. He wants to see this."

A few minutes have passed by, "We are here." Lycissa runs up to Voldemort, "Hi Great Grandpa Tom! What're you doing here?"

"To see you have fun sweetheart. Now go on and do whatever you'd like honey."

She walks over to Luna, lifting Luna's chin with her wand, "what should I do with you? Should I spare you? Torture you but let you suffer the rest of your life? Blow you up like your mummy blew herself up?"