1st Year

Draco Malfoy

Today is the day we go to Hogwarts, and the day I see Sky again. I know it's only been 13 hours, but I honestly miss her so much. I know we will see Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and of course Pansy.

I know Pansy is Sky's other best friend, but I could care less for her. She really gets under my skin and I don't see how Sky is friends with her. She's annoying really.

"Mum, when is Sky and her dad getting here? I want to make sure we get good seats."

"Calm down honey, Sky is going to be here then her dad has to get to Hogwarts before everyone arrives," Mum tells me. She can sense that I like Sky, just by the way I always talk about her and how I get upset when she's not around.

"SKY!" I run up to her and hug her. "I missed you. Come on, let's get on the express before all the good seats are taken!" I take her hand and we run on the train.

"Bye mum, dad. See you at Christmas!" I yell at my parents.

All I hear from my parents is, "Take care of her Draco. Protect her at all costs!"

My parents say this, knowing I'm going to always take care of her. That's my best friend and the girl I love.

Joy, there's Pansy sitting with Blaise, Goyle and Crabbe.

I know she will be sorted into Slytherin along with the three idiots.

All I cared about is making sure me and Sky were sorted into Slytherin together.

Skyra

Being away from Draco for 13 hours really sucked, but I'm glad we are going to Hogwarts together like we always said we would.

As we get on the train, I see Pansy, Blaise Zabini, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle. Draco isn't a fan of Pansy; he doesn't see how I can be friends with her annoying ass. We all sit down in a compartment together, talking about the last 3 weeks of summer.

"Skyra, what's wrong? You look like something is bothering you," Blaise asks me with a nervous voice

I hesitate to give an answer, but I know if I don't, they will all bug me, "My mum told me I disappointed her because I chose Hogwarts instead of the muggle school. Shane seemed okay with me coming." Shane is a really good stepdad and he got along with my dad better than my mum does.

Blaise looks at me, "She's known you've wanted to come to Hogwarts. Hell her and your dad both went to Hogwarts and that's how they met. Why is she so mad about it? Y'know, don't stress it. Everything will be fine."

We arrive at Hogwarts and a tall lady with a hat, Professor McGonagall, says, "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin." She says Slytherin looking directly at me and Draco.

Our parents warned us about a student that would be attending Hogwarts and Draco spots him.

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" Draco says looking at Harry

"Harry Potter" A bunch of other students say

"This is Crabbe, Goyle, Parkinson and Skyra, and I'm Malfoy" he pauses walking up to him, "Draco Malfoy"

Ron Weasley, a red headed ugly thing, snarks, and it pisses Draco off.

"Think my names funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair... and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley." Draco snarks back as I grin

Harry looks at me and Draco and rolls his eyes

Draco moves closer, "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't wanna go making friends with the wrong sort. We can help you there." Draco holds his hand out for Harry to shake it, but he doesn't

Harry steps forward, "I think I can tell the wrong sorts for my self thanks." McGonagall taps Draco's shoulder, saying, "We're ready for you now. Follow me." We walk into the Great Hall where everyone is staring and looking at the 1st years.

Draco Malfoy

"Great we will have to deal with the Weasley family, don't we deal with their father enough?" Goyle says in an annoyed tone

Dumbledore gives a few announcements for the 1st years and then everyone gets called to be sorted.

Of course Weasley and Potter were sorted into Gyrffindor.

Pansy, Blaise, Goyle, Crabbe and I were sorted into Slytherin

A few more people are called up to be sorted and then...

"Skyra," Professor McGonagall says

Only people who knew Snape had a kid was me, Pansy, Blaise, Goyle, Crabbe, so automatically people start whispering. Professor Snape was looking down at Sky hoping and praying, just like me that she gets into Slytherin. With a heart as pure as hers and how sweet she is, I'm worried she will be a Hufflepuff.

Sky walks up on the stage and makes immediate eye contact with me; I can tell she's nervous by her eyes. I know her looks that no one else does, so I give her a smirk and mouth, "It's okay. I love you Sky." And I get a little smirk from her.

The sorting hat is placed on Sky's head and says, "Ahh, I sense you are resourceful, have a high opportunity in leadership, ambitious and very cunning. Let it be... SLYTHERIN!"

Skyra Snape

Sense of relief

My dad is smirking, which is good

I sit down next to Draco, "I'm so glad that's over. My stomach was in knots!"

"I knew you would be a Slytherin. There was no doubt," Draco says with a smirk and puts his hand on mine.

We all enjoy the feast and as we start to go to the common rooms Professor Dumbledore, the Headmaster calls me.

"Miss Skyra, I know you were sorted into Slytherin; however there is not an empty bed in the girls Slytherin dorms. So I will have to put you in the Gryffindor girls dorm." He looks up "Miss Granger, this is Skyra, she will be your roommate."

"Professor, she's a Slytherin, not a Gryffindor" Hermione Granger says with a rude tone. Our families don't approve of muggles, those of non-magical families, attending Hogwarts

"Follow me, I'll show you our room," she says as I follow her.

Draco hugs me knowing I'm mad and upset and whispers in my ear, "It's going to be okay, you're still a Slytherin. I'll see you in the morning. Sweet dreams Sky."

"Thanks Draco. I'll see you in the morning.Sweet Dreams," I say as we breakaway from our what feels like forever embrace.