Additions

I'm sorry I've been inactive lately. I've been in the process of moving and things are crazy. I will try to post on here every other day, but I do post on TikTok daily. Thank you for your patience.

Due to the lack of my posting, brace yourselves, this is going to be a LOOOONG chapter. 5,000 words long. There is smut at the end of the chapter

Without further ado, here is ADDITIONS

Skyra

We apparate back to the manor and I can't let the babies go. Scared that if I let them go that something will happen to them. One scare is enough for me; the way Draco is pacing back and forth I can tell he blames himself for what happened even though it's not his fault. He had good intentions.

I lay the babies in the bassinets, "Draco, you know that Ginny, Fred and George have always been there for us, and reassurance that Ron got what he deserved, something has come to my mind."

"Are you thinking what I'm thing love?" He turns to me while he still paces

I walk over to him and grab his hand to stop him from pacing. It's honestly making me sick and dizzy him constantly walking back and forth, "I am. How do you feel about it? I feel like it's the right thing to do, considering everything that has happened recently."

"They helped us save our babies, that's the biggest thing that helped me want to do this. Let's go ask them," he gives a faint smile, kissing my forehead. He grabs Lycissa as I grab Servius.

Pansy

Draco and Sky are in the den with twins. They've been in there for 2 hours, and the one time I looked in there all I saw was Draco treading back and forth as Sky was holding the twins tightly. I can't blame either of them.

Fred, George, and Ginny are arguing with that dull-witted Ravenclaw girl, Loon-, I mean Luna Lovegood. A very odd character if you ask me.

"They don't deserve those kids! They killed your brother!" Lovegood yells at them

Ginny snapped her head back towards her, "He kidnapped their kids! He deserved it! Brother or not. You do NOT kidnap someone's kids and we know you aren't pregnant. You lied so Voldemort wouldn't kill Harry!"

"Fuck you. Your time is coming Malfoy's! Harry Potter will destroy you and those bastard children of yours!" Lovegood spat back

Draco

"Oh my god! Lycissa, Servius! Sky, I'm so sorry this happened. I'm a terrible grandmother!" My mum said with tears in her eyes. It killed me whenever my mum or Sky cried. Anyone else could go to hell. Those two women mean everything to me

Sky walked over to mum and hugged her tightly, " It's okay mumsy, it would've happened either way. They won't be kidnapped again. The babies are safe. You are not a terrible grandmother. I couldn't ask for a more loving, caring, beautiful woman to have as my mum-in-love and the best mumsy there could be to our kids. We love you and so do the twins. Will you watch the twins? We need to do something in the other room."

Mum took them without any hesitation. I don't know who held them tighter, mum or Sky

We take the Weasley's into the den privately so we can talk to them. I can feel the nervousness in the way she is gripping my hand.

"Ginny, Fred, George. I am really sorry about Ron. I really am. But my babies come first." She says with the cracking in her voice

Fred looks at me and I give him a nod, he walks over to her and hugs her, "Sky, look at me. He got himself in a situation, and I'm sure I speak for all three of us. Your children's lives matter more than the person who kidnapped them. Those babies come first in all situations. I don't care if he was our brother or not, our parents would have disowned him for that behavior."