Heaven.

Y/N's POV
I was sitting all alone in our old flat, looking at each and every corner of the flat. Every place has some or other story of mine and JK hyung. The time we both spent together. We were more than just best friends. We were soulmates. I could remember our endless talkings. The fun we had, our cackles, him teasing me, I-I always picking fights with him. Yes it was me who used to pick fights with him and then apologizing to him. He always forgave me. Probably this was the reason I took him for granted. This time he didn't forgive me, atleast, he won't this easily. I have messed things up. I have hurt him.
*Tears roll down*
I miss being with him. I miss him teasing me. I miss talking to him. I miss him calling me non stop until I pick up and then hanging up after just saying 'Hi'. I miss stealing his clothes. I miss waking him up early in the morning. I miss him praising my food. I miss my devil boy. I miss him calling me evil girl. I miss my best friend. My soul mate. I miss my JK hyung.
I pick my phone to call him but- I know he will not pick up so I didn't. He is upset. He is angry. He is egoistic. Well, I'm too but it's all my fault.
*Bell rings*
I wipe my tears off.
"Who could be there? " I thought to myself standing up and opening the door.
My eyes widens as I see Lee Min Ho standing there.
"Wasn't expecting me?" He teased me.
"Well No. " I said welcoming him in.
"Apparently my girl is very busy to meet her boyfriend so I have to show up like this." He said sarcastically coming close to my face.
I give him a sorry kiss.
"I'm sorry babe." I said hugging him. "I missed you oppa." I burry my head in his chest. He hugged me back.
It felt like home. My love. I have been dying for this warm hug. This handsome man is mine.
"I missed you too baby." He said in his husky voice. I didn't want to leave him. His hugs feel so good. I'm in heaven. All tiredness and guilt vanished away.
"Why do you still have this flat?" he questions.
"This place is my world. My Temple. My Church. My Mosque. My everything lies in here. " I said releasing him and standing next him, holding his hand. "Every inch of this flat has some or other story. Aishh Good old days. This is the place where I got my hyungs. My seven gods." I added.
"And you have annoyed one of your god." He said.
His words were awfully painful.
I sighed and nodded. "Probably everyone." I said looking down.
He looked at me and perhaps he felt my heartache and said "Okay let's have a home tour first." He smiled. His smile. My weakness.
I was telling him each and every detail about the flat and he was listening to me very carefully as if he has his exam tomorrow and this flat is his syllabus. We went to the balcony and sat down on the bench. I kept my head on his shoulder, looking at the sunset. Exceptionally beautiful sunset. Because I'm looking at it with the most beautiful man. My man.
"It's as beautiful as you. " He said looking at the sun.
"Not as mesmerizing as you are." I replied.
We both sat there for few more minutes and then we came inside.
"How did you know that I was here? " I asked him.
He looks at me and replied "I called Yoongi because you weren't answering. So he told me to that you'll be here. And here I am."
"Really? You know Yoongi hyung scolded me and JK hyung very badly. He even said that we can leave the group and he won't hesitate signing break away papers. It hurt." I said and it really did hurt me.
"I know everything. You know his anger, and you know it very well that he loves both of you more than anything else." He said. I agree so I nodded.
"Okay so let's talk about JK." he said holding my hand.
"No please." I begged. I didn't want to talk about it. It aches.
"You can't run away Y/N. How long will you run? " He almost scolded.
"I'm not running. "
"Yes. You are."
"Fine. What do you want to talk about him? " I said almost rolling my eyes then realising I can't roll my eyes at my daddy.
"Why are you not apologizing to him?" He said.
"I did. How many times am I supposed to apologize to him? He just doesn't want to talk to me. What do I do? And why are you taking his side? Atleast you should be on my side. Hyungs are on his side, as always. " I complained.
"I'm am not taking his side neither your hyungs. I'm on your side always. But what will it take if you apologize to him? Don't you feel sorry towards him?" He said softly.
"I do. I do feel sorry towards him but he isn't willing to listen." I explained.
"Did you apologize properly? Did you put in your 100% efforts? Do you really think it would be enough?" He questioned staring straight into my soul.
I kept quiet because the answer was No. A big, bold NO. He was right. I didn't put in my efforts, not even 50%.
"See. You didn't. Right?"
I shook my head looking down at my fingers.
"Y/N. Baby. He loves you. You respect and love him so much. How can you let everything being spoiled like this? Confess everything what you feel. He will understand, you know that too." He said gently. Every word coming out of his mouth was true. I nodded "I will." I promised and hugged him.
"Thank you for coming. For everything." I said.
"Anything for u love." He said hugging me even tighter.
We both had dinner and went to bed. He slept cuddling me. I was awake. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what he said to me. I finally decided to apologize to JK hyung properly. And this time I will make sure that he forgives me. I can't give up on my soul mate this easily. He is stubborn but I'm more.
End of Y/N's POV.