Just a conversation.

She turned red. He smirked. She clears her throat and gulps. He takes a step back. They started walking again but none of them spoke a word.

 "Are you shooting for your new drama?" she asked to get out of the awkward silence.

 He nods. "It will be out soon. Not much of the shooting is left." he said. 

She nods. She looks at the time and her eyes widens. It was already 10:30 pm. Lee min ho notices this.

 "Shall I drop you?" he asked politely. 

She nods. "I didn't realize when this much of time passed." she said and smiles. 

They both head towards his car and he opens door for her. They both leave for BTS's dorm. 

"You have a dead line? Urooj told me." he said.

"Umm...well yeah. We all have to be in dorm before 11 if we don't have any late night shoots." She replies.

 He nods. "Well it's good. It's not safe out at this hour. You should be careful." he said looking at her. She nods.
They reach the dorm. They both get out of the car. 

"It was a great time with you Y/N." he said with a huge smile on his face. 

"Same here. Hope to see you soon." she replies. 

He moves ahead and hugs her. She was hesitating first but then she hugged him back. He ruffles her hair and said "Go inside Y/N." 

 " I will after seeing you off." she said. 

He nods and gets in his car and starts the engine. He looks out through the window. She bows down and put out her hand and waves. He smiles and left.
She slowly enters the dorm without making any noise. She goes to her room, gets changed and then go into Jk's room to sleep. He was still playing games. She goes to him as soon as she enters the room and says " 5 more minutes hyung then you'll sleep." . He looks at her and pouts. 

"Such a devil you are." he said. 

"I ain't devil now. I'll be devil when you'll have a headache beacuse of these games and i will not massage your head. Then don't swear at me. Moreover you have long day tomorrow. You won't be free." She said checking his and other hyungs schedule. He leaves the game in between and looks at her.

 "Did you loose?" she teased. 

"Yes because you kept on blabbering." jk said and rolled his eyes.

"I was blabbering? Fine i won't tell you your schedule." she rolled her eyes too.

"Okay okay I'm sorry you weren't blabbering. Tell me. Do we have any shoots together?" jk asked sitting next to her. 

"Ani. I have my day off tomorrow. You and V hyung do have two shoots together." she replies. He nods. She looks at her phone and looked confused. 

"Why? What happened?" JK asks. 

"It says i have pending shoots. But as far as i know i have no pending shoots." She says looking up at Jk. 

"What shoot is it for?" Jk questions. 

" Some clothing brand's advertisement shoot. Fila it is." she replies carefully looking at the schedule. 

" Yeah we shot this when you were on leave. It was very sudden and then it got cancelled. They said they won't air it but now they're saying they will. So technically only you're the one who is left." jk informs her.

 "Ohhh okay but this means I'll be alone at the shoot." she said and sighs. 

"Enjoy baby." Jk teased and gets up "It's your chance to sleep on sofa." he added. She looks up at him raises her eyebrow and says "Well it's your turn but since I'm in a good mood and you have long day tomorrow that's why I'm letting you win this." she said. He pouts and gives her flying kiss. She shakes her head and smiles. She lie down on sofa and close her eyes but all she could think of was about Lee Min Ho. "Your smile makes me want you more." his words echoes in her ears. She blushes and turn red.

Her phone rings. Her face brightens up seeing the name of the sender.

 Her face brightens up seeing the name of the sender

She went to sleep after this with the biggest smile on her face

(Do comment so that I can improve my work. Thank you❤. To be continued.)