Final.

Days passed. Months passed.
After 2 months.
I spent every other day with hyungs. They spoiled me again like they did when I was under their protective shield. I was having the best moments of my life. Ra In also got comfortable with hyungs and as expected she was completely spoiled, especially by V hyung and JK hyung. Everything she said has to be done by her uncles. Thankfully, i could spend time with my love when hyungs took Ra In out.

I just woke up. I searched for him but he wasn't in the our bedroom. I went out and saw him sitting in his study. I went near him sat down on his lap and kept my head on his shoulder.
"I love you, Babe." i said.
"I love you more, Life." he replied.
He kept working on his laptop. We talked a bit. Then i cough keeping my hands on my mouth. It was blood, on my hands. My vision got blurry.
I could hear his voice. He was calling me but i couldn't reply.
.
.
Next thing I remember is, opening my eyes in a very strange room. I looked around. My vision still blurry. I could see familiar body figures around me. Min ho oppa. I smiled. Yoongi hyung. Hobi Hyung. Jin hyung. Bossie. V hyung. Urooj. JK hyung. Jimin hyung. RM hyung.
So many people. Am i dead?
I looked at Min ho oppa. He held my hand tightly.
"Am I dead?" I said and chuckled a bit.
"No you're not. You will not." He scolded.
I called him near my face. And I kissed him as passionate as I could. Keeping my hands around his nape. I can feel him crying against my lips. He broke the kiss and went away.
I looked at PD-nim.
"Bossie. Don't love Jk Hyung-Nim as much as you loved me and don't tell him that you made me chicken when he wasn't around." I said smiling.
"I promise. I won't." he said, sobbing.
I tried sitting up. Jk hyung and Jin Hyung helped me sit up.
I asked Jin hyung to sit on my bed so I can snuggle. He sat beside me wrapoing his arms around me. I raised my hand towards Yoongi hyung, asking for his finger and he knew what I wanted. He gave me his index finger and I hold it very tightly.
"You all can't believe how strong I'm feeling right now." I said smiling. " I have said this many times but everything I mean it more than last time and lesser than next time, that , I have been the luckiest girl in the world to have such loving 7 brothers. I felt so protected when I was with you and now also." I took a breathe and then continued "You all mean so much to me. I may have disappointed you all many times but I always wanted to make you all proud of me. You-you all are my strength. God knew i would have not been able to bear pain of lossing anyone of you so he granted my wish. I'm selfish. I know." I saw Yoongi hyung crying and then i realized everybody was. "Don't cry please. I can't see that. You all know. Promise me. You all will take care of yourself. "
"You're not going anywhere." Jimin hyung scolded.
"I'll be waiting for you there hyung. I'll keep everything prepared . I'll do security check up there." I said chuckling. I called Urooj near me and kept my hand on her abdomen.
"Champ. Jr. Tiger come out soon bub. There are so many people outside waiting to spoul you with so much love." i said.
Urooj bursted out in tears and hugged me. I hugged her back.
I hugged everyone one by one. I knew this would be our last hug. We did our BTS signature intro. They all had tears in their eyes. Then doctor came and asked all of them to wait outside. But Lee Min Ho oppa stayed as i didn't want to be alone.
He lied beside me. It was warm. My head was on his upper arm and his lower arm was wrapping my head and palm on my forehead, continously patting me. I gave him kiss and fell asleep.
My forever sleep. I rest in peace.

____*____*____