chapter 50

nah cuz someone just compared my boy Mashiho to an ugly ass actor smh 🤢🤚

song recommendation - dreamgirl by tanerelle.

"Who gave them to you?"

Junkyu looked down and his hands on his hips as he licked his bottom lip. He still couldn't look him in the eyes. His heart was beating hard against his chest he felt it in his ears.

"No one." He muttered and looked up.

"Don't give me that shit." The manager said and looked at him with annoyance painted on his face. Junkyu looked to the side and sighed.

"Who gave them to you?" He asked him again.

"I told you. No one." Junkyu said with hesitance laced into his voice. The manager scoffed and turned to the side. Junkyu knew none of his excuses worked. He wanted to stall until he had to go.

"I'm not a fucking idiot." The manager said in a loud tone. Junkyu shut his eyes closed and took a deep breath to calm his nerves.

"What am I supposed to do?" Junkyu sighed.

"You're supposed to tell me who your fucking, that's what you're supposed to do." He said. Junkyu looked at him with his eyes widened, he felt the heat travel to his face to create a blush on his pale cheeks.

"What?" He whispered in confusion.

"So who is it?" The manager asked and clasped his hands together, as if he was bracing himself for the information that Junkyu was going to give him .

"No one." Junkyu said, shaking his head.