chapter 58

sorry i was late guys, i had some  🥰issues🥰  with my parents.

song recommendation: tied down by jaymes young

Junkyu's eyes widened and his heart took a big leap. Mashiho's lips were hovering over his neck stretched into a smile. He watched Junkyu's Adams apple bob up and down as he swallowed. He's never seen Junkyu so flustered. It was cute.

So he kissed him again. Just to see how he would react. It began to grow on him. He just wanted to keep kissing him.

"Mashi?" Junkyu hissed at him. Mashiho let out a chuckle and buried his face back in Junkyu's neck. He could tell his heart rate was going higher, he felt his pulse.

He was warm, contrasting the cool weather outside. Mashiho felt so safe and at peace. He wanted to be with him forever. His heart was beating hard against his chest, warmth spread across his body. It felt strangely comfortable. Especially since he was with Junkyu.

"Am I heavy?" Mashiho asked him trying to look him in the eye. Junkyu adjusted Mashiho's position on him, gripping his thighs harder as he did. A yelp escaped Mashiho's mouth, feeling the heat crawl up his neck. Now it was Junkyu's turn to make him feel flustered. His lips stretched into a small smirk when he saw his reaction.

"Yes." Junkyu answered. Mashiho gaped at him in disbelief, Junkyu noticed and let out a chuckle. He scoffed and buried his head back into his neck.

"Then drop me." He simply said with a smirk on his face. Junkyu stayed silent. Mashiho wrapped his arms tighter around him, he might archive messing with him as one of his favourite hobbies . He loved seeing his face go red even from the slightest of touches.

when Junkyu didn't answer, He planted a lingering kiss on the side of his neck, feeling his pulse quicken. Once Junkyu felt his lips on his neck, a warm feeling sprawled through his stomach as he tilted his neck to the side to give him more access . He realised what he was and abruptly stopped.

Junkyu crouched down again and let go of his thighs. Mashiho watched with confusion. Junkyu stood up, stuffed his hands in his pocket, and walked forward. Mashiho jogged after him and slowed his pace when he walked along with him.