chapter 55

sorry i was late ⚰️

song recommendation - boys like you by tanerelle

Mashiho took his shoes off at the front step and took a moment to look around at the place. He still couldn't believe he was finally in Junkyu's house. Meeting his parents, being at the place his boyfriend grew up at. It felt unnerving.

It was a very beautiful yet humble house. There were few plants and books on a shelf and a small kitchen. The living room felt comfortable and modern. A smile surfaced his face. He felt at peace. He turned his head to Junkyu who was speaking to his mother. Junkyu looked happy to finally to be home.

"Your dad will be here in a few minutes." His mother told him. There was nothing more satisfying than making it this far. Before, he thought he would have nothing to do with Junkyu. Like how he wanted. Now it's the thing he wanted most. Junkyu.

"I need to run some errands. You go show your friend Mashiho around." She said hurriedly and disappeared into the hallway. Presumably into her room.

Mashiho turned his head to Junkyu to see him smiling widely at him. He looked around for the place as he was walking to Mashiho. When he found no one, he pulled in Mashiho by his waist, holding either sides tenderly . Junkyu looked down at Mashiho and Mashiho looked up. He lightly chuckled and brought him closer. His heart skipped a beat when Junkyu held his waist harder.

His face was only centimetres away from him. Their lips almost touched. Junkyu pulled him into a kiss. Mashiho closed his eyes and pushed himself closer. The feeling of his soft lips on his made his heart light on fire. He wanted more.

Junkyu had his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at Mashiho's hypnotising face. He smiled into the kiss and closed his eyes. Mashiho took a few steps backwards and Junkyu followed him.

His eyes opened right away when he heard footsteps in the hall way. He quickly left Mashiho and faced his mom. She was staring at them with a blank expression. Junkyu's nerves were spiked up and his heart was hammering against his chest.

"What?" He asked her when she didn't say anything. Mashiho glanced at Junkyu with a worried expression then looked at the ground. She leaned against the wall and looked at Junkyu with an expression he couldn't decipher. He sucked in a breath and braced himself for whatever was about to come.