chapter 23

sorry this is late 👁👁

song recommendation- living island by pogo slowed 

Mashiho's heart started to beat fast at the mention of that time in the bus. It would be over for him if Junkyu heard his heartbeat. The hoodie over his head created a shadow over his flush face as he looked at Junkyu in a questioning look.

"But it is!" He said in frustration.

"No it's not" mashiho said sternly .

"I made you uncomfortable, you should be mad right now." Junkyu said with his face painted in confusion.

"But you didn't!" Mashiho said. He had no idea why Junkyu was being so serious about this.

"Why aren't you mad at me?" He sighed with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Im mad at myself, not you." Mashiho said, a few seconds after that blurted out of his mouth he was starting to realise exactly what he said.

"W-what?" Junkyu asked.

"Never mind...forget what I said." Mashiho said and looked down at the ground, biting his tongue from what he said earlier.

" Just know it's not your fault." He muttered as he walked out of the bathrooms.

"and stop blaming yourself." He turned his head to Junkyu then left out the door.

Junkyu felt so confused. Why would Mashiho blame himself? Wouldn't it be easier to just blame him? He stood in the cool lit bathrooms, thinking about the conversation and rethinking about the thing on the bus to try and find where it was Mashiho's fault .

"I'm mad at myself for missing you....and enjoying it." Mashiho thought. He thinks reminding himself of the truth without any filters could help him get rid of his feelings for Junkyu . But admitting the truth only made him fall even more for him. the halls were really random, and he didn't have them memorised. But it didn't matter, as long as he didn't have to face Junkyu anymore, he was fine.

Junkyu left the bathrooms and got back to the members. He sat back down beside Haruto and craned his neck to rest his head against the wall behind him. He closed his eyes to appear asleep. The confusion and frustration was too prominent for him to look normal. What a better way to fake sleep in this case. even though his eyes were closed , he could sense the movements of the people around him.

"Do you have the key?" He heard Sanghoon ask.