chapter 57

sorry i've been a lil inconsistent with the updates. i had the worst writer's block with this story. but the motivation is back so no worrie s yall 😼✌️

song recommendation - telepatia by kali uchis

Junkyu instantly held both sides of Mashiho's waist to prop him up on top of him. The sudden touch sent a shiver down his spine. It feel like they've made it so far. And they were willing to do anything to protect that. Imagining a life without each other wasn't even imaginable anymore. Junkyu was hypnotised by Mashiho's lips and figure. He didn't want it to end.

His hands crept up Junkyu's shirt, feeling his hands against his bare skin. Junkyu gasped into the kiss and moved his lips hard against Mashiho's. Mashiho felt Junkyu's racing heartbeat under his palm. The butterflies were going crazy in Junkyu's stomach with every touch. It felt surreal. Like a lucid dream.

It took him a moment to realise what he was doing. His eyes opened in surprise. Mashiho rolled back on the bed, laying next to Junkyu after giving him a hard peck on the lips. they both stared up at the ceiling, panting.

"What was that?" Junkyu panted with his breath heaving in his chest.

He stayed silent, feeling his heartbeat in his face. He didn't know why he did that. But he didn't feel stupid about it. Or any regret. He just felt shocked. He didn't expect that from himself.

"Don't you have cats?" Mashiho asked instead of answering his question. Junkyu turned his head to him. Mashiho side eyed him and quickly looked back up. Junkyu looked up and clasped his hands in front of him.

"Yeah. I do. They're in the vet right now. They'll be back in a few hours." He answered. His breathing calmed down but his heart was still racing.

Mashiho turned to his side to face Junkyu. He turned to his side too to look at him. It didn't feel awkward. Just silent. They stayed there, staring at each other's eyes with nothing to say. Like the all the words ran out. Mashiho was playing trivia in his head to come up with something to say. But unfortunately he, couldn't come up with anything.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Junkyu asked with a sigh, breaking the silence between them. It came as a relief to both of them that Junkyu said something that wasn't awkward. It would've made the atmosphere way more unbearable than it already was.