chapter 34

YALL SCHOOL ENDED APNFJKDFKDFHRFJ 🏃

song recommendation - lonely in Tokyo by mirei

"We should go to sleep." Yedam said and got up from his spot and grabbed his things off the floor. The rest of the members stopped eating and trailed him as he left to his dorm, they were considering the suggestion . He was gone for a bit and the place went silent, they were just picking at their food.

Everyone turned their heads to Jihoon as they watched him stand up and gather his things. Jihoon was the first one after Yedam to head to his dorm.

"Yeah I'm going to sleep too." He said and put his plate on the table, he left. less and less people were there in the living room, until they all stood up and left. Mashiho and Junkyu left to their dorms and the last person in the living room closed the lights, making the place go dark .

Junkghwan didn't even bother to pick up the plates or clean the living room. He just closed the lights. That was enough on his part.

Junkyu resltessly laid on his back on the bed in the darkness. Staring at the ceiling. The light from the window gave their room a dark blue glow. It felt strangely calming. The silence calmed him. He wasn't counting sheep, but it felt like the agonising pain of trying to get some sleep by counting a bunch of sheep jump over a fence . It was hysterical. He took quick glances at Mashiho from time to time. He only saw a sleeping silhouette of him covered by a blanket. Then he looked at Yoshi and Haruto on the lower bunks. They were also asleep. Junkyu looked back at the ceiling with a frustrated expression. He always hated being the last one to sleep.

Junkyu still wore his hoodie and shorts. The place was dead silent, it was starting to get more creepy than it was calm. He climbed down the bunk stairs and Mashiho opened his eyes to the sound. Junkyu then climbed Mashiho's bunk stairs and he started to get weirded out but he didn't turn his head to him.

Junkyu got on Mahiho's bed and crawled to him, hugging his waist. butterflies started to abruptly fly through his stomach and his eyes widened. He turned his head to Junkyu in confusion. Though Junkyu stared back at him in both amusement and calmness, he didn't expect him to be awake. His grip loosened on his waist and he gave him a sheepish smile that Mashiho could barely see.

"What are you doing?" Mashiho whispered. Junkyu looked back into his eyes, stuck in his gaze.

"I couldn't sleep." He whispered back and nuzzled his head on his back.

"Are you serious? They'll see us." Mashiho said.

"nope. They're dead asleep."