chapter 35

y'all i just finished watching grand army and season two's not out yet 😀🔫

song recommendation - me and my husband by mitski

pls listen to the song it's an actual masterpiece 😭

quote from the song: "but when he walks in, i am loved, i am loved."

They separated form the kiss and Junkyu laid his head on Mashiho's chest, listening to every heartbeat . He felt his lungs rising up and down and how fast his heart was beating. It brought a smile to his face to see that Mashiho was feeling the same way he did. It was calming to know you can be vulnerable in front of someone you hold dearly and not be afraid.

Mashiho played with Junkyu's hair and brushed through it. The feeling of Mashiho's fingers on his scalp sent shivers down his spine. It scared him to think that Junkyu listened to his heartbeat, he felt calm but embarrassed at the same time.

"Hey, can I borrow your phone?" Junkyu asked and looked up at him. Mashiho raised his brow, he didn't know why he wanted his phone. Junkyu wasn't a creep so he didn't worry about it too much.

"No." He scoffed.

"Please I left my phone on my bed." He said again. Mashiho didn't look too convinced though, he stared at him in a questioning expression that obviously said no .

"I won't look through it, I promise."

Mashiho rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone from under his pillow. Junkyu's expression lit up when he opened his phone for him and slapped it on his palm. He flicked through the apps he had and finally pressed on the camera. Mashiho got confused but went with it anyway, arguing with Junkyu Is like talking to a wall.

He held up the phone and smiled like he was about to take a picture. Their reflections on the phone were barely seen since it was too dark in the room, but Junkyu smiled anyways.

"smile." He mused through his smile and held his hand. Mashiho did what he asked and got closer to him. Once he pressed the button, a bright flash went off making them close their eyes and turn their head away.

"Shit." Junkyu hissed and opened his eyes when the flash stopped.

Mashiho grabbed the phone from his hand and checked out the picture Junkyu took. He scoffed and Junkyu crawled up to him to look at the picture too. He covered his mouth, trying to stop himself from laughing. Mahiho rolled his eyes and dropped his phone.

"Make that your wallpaper." Junkyu chuckled in sarcasm.

"No." Mashiho sighed.

"Don't worry, you still look cute." Junkyu said. He got closer to Mashiho and gave him a peck on his cheek. It Brought a smile to his annoyed face and Junkyu sat up.