chapter 36

should this story be angsty?????

song recommendation - side to side by ariana grande ft. nicki minaj slowed.

"You two look awfully close." Hyunsuk said from behind them.

Junkyu immediately let go of him, Mashiho felt his heart stop in his chest and he froze in his spot. Junkyu flashed Hyunsuk a synthetic smile and grabbed the bag of candy again with his shaky hand. Hyunsuk had a towel slung on his shoulder and he entered the kitchen, yawning.

"Why don't you two kiss while you're at it?" He chuckled sarcastically while he rummaged through the fridge. Mashiho's eyes widened and he stopped stirring his eggs. Junkyu turned his head to the other side, away from Hyunsuk and Mashiho, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Shut up." Mashiho groaned and walked to the couch with his bowl of eggs. The thought that they were that close to getting caught gave him goosebumps. He wished he could've been as chill as Junkyu about this whole situation. Junkyu followed his to the couch with his bag of candy and Hyunsuk pulled a neon energy drink from the fridge.

He smiled at Mashiho as he popped a candy into his mouth and Mashiho rolled his eyes at him, shaking his head. His heart still beat hard against his chest from the shock. Hyunsuk sat criss-crossed on the couch with them and took a sip from his energy drink.

"Shouldn't you guys eat healthier or something?" He said while he looked at Junkyu's candy and Hyunsuk's energy drink. He couldn't be the only one putting an effort into his breakfast.

"Speak for yourself. Who eats eggs like that?" Hyunsuk pointed out as he took another gulp from his drink. Mashiho looked down at his eggs then back to Hyunsuk.

"It's healthy though." He said.

"Who cares? Honestly ." Junkyu said and shook his head.

"Why do you have a towel?" Mashiho asked Hyunsuk.

"I'm gonna shower after I finish this." He said, holding up his drink. It was surprising how neon it was.

When Hyunsuk left, Junkyu burst into laughter and Mashiho sighed in relief. Like the air just cleared out from the tension.

"Oh my god, it's not funny." Mashiho whispered in disbelief.

"But is is." Junkyu said and sat right beside him on the couch. Right as he sat there, Mashiho got up to the kitchen. Junkyu looked at him in mock offence and gaped at him as he left.

"Hey."

He followed him to the kitchen as stood beside him with his hands resting on his hips. Mashiho tried to clean his mess and not give Junkyu any attention. He felt his eyes burning holes on him. After a while, Mashiho rolled his eyes and looked at him with a bored face.