chapter 61

hey yall i finally publish my hajeongwoo story! i'm so glad i published it i put in so much hard work in into outlining it. so check it out! 👹🔪

song recommendation - que te pedí by kali uchis

Junkyu and Mashiho began to gather the things from the picnic after they wore their shirts. The memory was still engraved in their mind. The moment played over and over again in their heads. Whenever they would thing about it again, their face would heat up.

They got into the car, Mashiho rested his head on the car window, staring at the barely visible trees passing by. The warmth of the car started to spread. His eyelids began to get heavy.

His brain still couldn't comprehend the moment they shared just a few minutes ago. He didn't want to try to figure it out too much. He just wanted whatever to happen to just happen without any thought. As long as he had Junkyu.

The rocky road made his head bump lightly on the car window from time to time. But he didn't have a problem with it. It calmed him. Helped him sleep. His mind started to drift off. He had to force his eyes open.

Junkyu briefly turned his head to him and looked back at the road. He saw him drift in and out of sleep.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked, making Mashiho snap out of sleep. He didn't mean to do that. He wanted him to rest.

"Nope." Mashiho answered and adjusted his position.

"Are you sleepy?" Mashiho flipped the question onto him.

"No, I can't sleep. I'm driving." He answered with a chuckle. Mashiho looked at the window, with the look of tiredness clear on his face. Junkyu regretted speaking. If he hadn't, Mashiho would've been resting.

"Oh.." He said.

"It's so dark." Mashiho stated with a look of slight surprise on his face. "How long have we been there?"