chapter 32

manifesting a bunch of shit rn 👁👁

song recommendation: out of my league by fitz and the tantrums

quote from the song: "you know the ones who said i'd never find someone like you" 😗

"You did well in the performance today." Junkyu said to Mashiho after a long silence that felt like it was eating at them.

"Thanks." He said in a blunt tone, looking to the other side. Even though everyone in the van was talking and it was no where near quiet. But the silence that fell between Mashiho and Junkyu was deafening. Nether of them knew how to act after the previous day. How is a person supposed to act in a situation like this? Where they supposed to avoid each other and act like it didn't happen? Or act like they were an actual couple?

All of this confused them to no end. They wanted to love each other and be in a relationship. But they weren't sure if it was best. if it was best for them or not.

After a while of silence, Mashiho hesitantly turned his head to Junkyu to see him. He found him asleep with his head against the window. Mashiho felt disappointment dawn on him as he turned his head back and looked at the floor. He was so used to Junkyu sleeping on his shoulder, it felt weird to look at him sleep some place else. It felt lonely.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled down his social media to try to distract himself. but Junkyu stayed in his mind. Having to hide the desire he had for him wasn't as easy as he thought it would be. It becomes harder and harder everyday. Having to see him everyday made it even harder. Even thought Junkyu was around him everyday, he still felt lonely and by himself. But Junkyu made him feel like he was the most important person in the world. And it looks like he got used to that feeling.

"I'm an idiot." He thought to himself.

As time passed so painfully slow, they boarded off the bus and into their dorm building. He made sure he went first. He went into his dorm and got changed into more comfortable clothes.

He stayed in his bed, hands behind head while he stared at the ceiling and kept on thinking. Recalling the moments he shared with Junkyu. With a stupid smile that surfaced his face from time to time. And a thought entered his head. He put his hand on his forehead, remembering when Junkyu kissed his forehead.

"What was all that about?" He thought, he still he couldn't figure out why Junkyu kissed his forehead right after he woke up from a nightmare.

He chuckled to himself with his heart leaping forward, like he had a high school crush or something. He hopped off his bed and went into the living room with the rest of the members. Everyone was huddled in the kitchen when he got there, he peered at them in curiosity and entered the kitchen to figure out what all the fuss was about .

"What are you making?" He asked the members. Junkyu was the first one to turn around to him when he heard his voice. But he turned his head back as soon as he saw that Mashiho was looking at him.