chapter 25

BIDEN WON AJDHAKJFEKJHFIHF

song recommendation- And To Those I Love, Thanks For Sticking Around by suicideboys

It's been 2 weeks since they moved in to the new dorms. Their schedules have been hectic. A performance here, a photoshoot there. It was tiring. The whole day was just schedules.

They just got back home from a photoshoot and everyone headed straight to their dorms. Mashiho dropped his jacket on the floor of his dorm and climbed the stairs to get to his bunk. He covered himself with his blanket and closed his eyes, trying to get a little rest after that tiresome day.

Someone pushed the door open and he didn't bother to open his eyes to check who it was, so he kept his eyes closed. But that person knocked twice on the door. Mashiho's brows joined together and his nose scruched up.

"What is it?" He groaned, still keeping his eyes closed.

"Sanghoon brought some food with him. So...yeah." Yoshi muttered.

Mashiho fully expected it to be Junkyu, he was kind of surprised to hear that Yoshi was the one answering. He heard Yoshi's footsteps leave the room. The door was still open, he didn't close it after him. Explains why he heard everything from outside his dorm.

He drifted to sleep and into a rest he was practically begging for this entire day. Junkyu was standing right in front of him. He always sees Junkyu so much these days. He smiled and his heart fluttered.

"Mashiho wake up." Haruto said.

Oh it was just a dream.

"Why were you smiling?" Haruto chuckled.

Mashiho didn't even bother to put up a fight anymore, so he just sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes until the heaviness disappeared from his eyelids . He held up his head with his hand and stared at the wall in front of him for a second.

"Come on we have to practise." Haruto said before leaving the room with his water bottle, wearing a grey t-shirt and black sweatpants .

He climbed down the stairs and picked out a baggy stripped shirt and some sweatpants. Junkyu wasn't there, he hasn't seen him much throughout the day. Which was weird because wherever he was, Junkyu was always there. The sun went down, it was now night. He left the room and closed the lights after him.

They were just sitting down on the floor and some on the couch and against the wall when he entered the practise. He expected them to be practising like always. His brow raised as he took a sip of water.