chapter 14

well shiiii i was busy with school work, what can i say?

song recommendation- lips on you by maroon 5

Mashiho watched as the other cars, trees and houses passed them by. The tinted windows stopped him from seeing things in their true colour. To his dismay, the manager would have him by the neck if he opened the window. The privacy of the members had to be protected after all. People walked on the sidewalk, some walking their dogs. Smiles plastered onto their faces as they walked with their jogging gear. That left a smile onto Mashiho's face.

Jogging. When was the last time he went jogging? Outside of course.

He looked out the window again and the smile on his face fell.

Couples.

Mashiho rolled his eyes and sat straight in his chair. though the car moved passed them quickly , it still stayed in his mind.

"i've had enough of couples." He thought.

The weather felt nice and convenient outside, though he couldn't see much. A thought dinged in his head and his eyes widened in realisation making his face light up. He stood up leaning on the chair in front of him for balance. Everybody had their eyes on him now. Cold air hit the back of his neck from the air conditioner behind him.

"Can we go to the park?" He asked. The manager looked up from his phone and craned his neck to look back at him with a questioning look.

"The park?" He said with his eyebrows raised. Mashiho looked back at him with the same sure look.

"Yeah." Mashiho said, nodding confidently . The manager looked back down at his phone and sighed, Mashiho could tell he was rolling his eyes.

"I don't know if I'm allowed." The manager said. Mashiho didn't sit back down. He'll only sit once he got an answer.

"Why? we don't have any schedules anytime soon today." Jeongwoo said from the back, backing up Mashiho's argument.

" Really ?" The manager said opening his phone to check the schedules for the day.

"Yeah." Jeongwoo said to him in a louder tone since he sat in the far back and the manager sat in the front.

"When's your next schedule?" He asked, trying to look back at him.

"It's in like 1:30pm, it's 11 o'clock now." Jeongwoo said.

The manager looked back down on his phone with his brows knit together. calculating whether he should follow with what Jeongwoo and Mashiho wanted, or stay in the van .

"Well..." He said in a hesitant tone. Mashiho's face lit up once he spoke, so did Jeongwoo and some of the other members.