chapter 63

IM FAILING SIENCE HELPPP

song recommendation: i can't handle change by roar

"mom...."

She stayed frozen in her place. shocked. Junkyu wanted that look of shock to disappear with every passing second. But it never did. Mashiho closed his eyes, still pretending to be asleep. Junkyu noticed how tense he got when his mom walked in. Before he was relaxed .

She slowly straightened down her shirt trying to make some sort of movement to appear normal. Now her assumptions were becoming more likely to be true. They've always been touchy with each other but she assumed they were just friends. And the look of surprise on Junkyu's face confirmed her assumptions right. If they were just friends, he wouldn't be so shocked when she walked in.

Not knowing how to feel about what she saw, she didn't know what to say to Junkyu. Her son. She didn't want to ask him about what she saw, she felt too afraid of the answer. It was too confusing to stay in the room, so she turned her back to the door. Abruptly leaving.

Junkyu noticed her expression when she walked out the door. His stomach tied itself into knots and his heart was beating out of his chest. He left Mashiho's embrace and got up to leave after his mom.

"Wait!" He called after her. Mashiho finally opened his eyes when they both left turning on his back. He stared at the ceiling with stern expression. What had he just done It was all his fault.

"Oh my god." He said to himself and buried his face in his hands.

He could've outed Junkyu by accident. He felt a lump stuck in his throat. left a bitter taste from his tongue from the guilt slowly eating him up inside.

"What did I do?" He questioned himself. All the possibilities ran through his mind. Would his parents approve or will his mother pretend to forgot everything she saw? Both his hands ran through his hair. A pang hit his heart when he heard Junkyu speak with his mom in the distance.

"Mom wait." He said when he got to her, she was in the kitchen making her self look busy and evidently avoiding eye contact with Junkyu . He let out a sigh, sounding more nervous than he thought.

"What do you need?" She asked hastily . He was taken back by her tone. So it was actually what he really feared. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know what to ask her.

"Why...why did you leave like that?" He finally asked. The question was stupid but what else would he ask?