chapter 15

yoshi is the most socially awkward member. he can take all my uwus.

song recommendation- lose it by oh wonder (jerry folk remix)

this song goes so well with this chapter.

 The schedules for the day finally ended, the sun was starting to set. Mashiho's head kept on bumping up and down against the car window as it drove over the rough road. Purple, orange and pink decorated the sky and clouds. the sun, a flaming colour of orange starting to fade down. Mashiho's eyelids felt heavy and he had to force his eyes open from time to time. His mind wanted to completely shut off, but his body didn't want to allow it though it wanted some rest too.

Hyunsuk was already fast asleep beside Mashiho. Silence surrounded the van as most people were asleep. The further the sun went down, the darker the van got. After a while of fighting off the urge to sleep, Mashiho gave in and let his eyes rest, making his body lose the tension and go into a state of calmness .

"Hey, we're here." A familiar drowsy voice called.

His eyes opened to see the lights in the van opened making him wince. Hyunsuk was right in front of him rubbing his eyes. Mashiho got up from his chair and followed Hyunsuk out the van. Dusk was starting to engulf the once bright sky turning it a rich shade of navy. Orange streetlights reflected off the sidewalk. Mashiho looked back at the van lights still open, and turned his head back entering the door after hyunsuk and the rest of the members .

His eyes started to open up and feel more awake the more he walked. Sleep in his eyes already disappeared. He followed Yoshi who was headed to their dorm, and got changed into a pair of grey baggy pyjamas. most of the members were in the living room talking, he could tell from the extra volume coming from there. Since he had nothing to do, he went into the living room with his members. they sat on the couch and some on the floor, so he sat on the corner of the couch resting his head on arm rest.

"He mashiho, back me up on this." Yoshi. who was sitting on the floor, called out to him, Mashiho sat up on the couch as Yoshi showed him his poker game with Asahi. His brows joined together in confusion.

"You guys are gambling?" He asked.

"No we're gambling cheeseballs not money, calm down." Asahi chuckled.

"Oh."

"Look, isn't he cheating?" Yoshi told Asahi and pointed to Asahi's portion .

"I don't know anything about poker." Mashiho muttered cluelessly .

"Mashiho, come on. Anyone with eyes can tell he's cheating."

"Ask Hyunsuk or something. Isn't he like the best at this?" Mashiho suggested. Yoshi looked at him spaced out for second before turning his head and calling out to Hyunsuk.

"No he's not cheating you're just bad at this." Hyunsuk laughed.