chapter 60

another hectic week. sorry lol. won't be late like that again.
my Hajeongwoo story is getting published tomorrow look forward to it. 😗🔪

song recommendation - bullshit by young rog and summer walker

"Yes."

Junkyu pulled his shirt off. Mashiho's face was getting more and more heated as he watched him. His mind went numb, he didn't pay attention to any thoughts passing through. All he thought about was the boy right in front of him. Junkyu.

When his shirt was fully off, he held both of Mashiho's wrists down on the blanket. His hand felt strong around his wrists. Junkyu's head was buried in Mashiho's neck, sucking all over the side his neck. His body shivered at the passionate touch.

Mashiho's breathing narrowed down to short breaths at their close proximity . No matter how close Mashiho was, Junkyu wanted him more. Their hearts were beating hard against their chests, they felt it in their ears. His bare skin touching Mashiho's felt more than intimate. The feeling of skin on skin made their imagination run wild.

The strength of Junkyu's hands gripping his wrists made him want Junkyu more. It felt so surprising. He hoped Junkyu wanted him as much as he wanted him. But from what he was feeling, Junkyu wanted him a lot. His eyes rolled back and his mouth hung open when Junkyu's lips moved down his body. His hand left his wrist to singlehandedly unbutton Mashiho's shirt.

Mashiho held both sides of Junkyu's face under the dim lighting to look him in the eye, making him stop to look at him. Junkyu licked his bottom lip as he looked at him. Mashiho felt the insecurity arise when he let his thoughts take over. He worried Junkyu didn't really want to.

"Are you sure? Do you want to?" He panted. Junkyu looked down and brought himself closer to him.

"Of course I do." He whispered.

" Really ?" Mashiho asked. Junkyu reconnected their lips in a lingering kiss. Mashiho's mind went numb again, the feeling of his warm lips was too pleasing.

"I want you..." he panted in between kisses. Mashiho groaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his bare skin. Junkyu's hands trailed down his body with a mind of their own. With every touch, Mashiho felt his sense of control slip away from him.