chapter 29

this chapter is..... something else.

song recommendation - right here by chase atlantic.

Mashiho closed the door behind him and walked up to Junkyu, ignoring all the voices in his head telling him not to. He grabbed him by his wrists and dropped him on Yoshi's lower bunk. A shock flashed through his face while he looked up at his face as Mashiho hovered over him. Mashiho felt Junkyu's fast pulse from his wrist. His heart was beating hard against his chest.

"What are you doing?" Junkyu asked hesitantly .

"Just this once." Mashiho muttered to himself.

He pressed his lips onto Junkyu's, leaving him shocked. His eyes widened and his brain was trying to process what was going on. The heat excellerated by the second. Once Junkyu processed what was going on, he grabbed Mashiho's wrists and flipped them so Mashiho would be flat on his back on the bed . He started to move his lips against his. Mashiho couldn't keep up, the heat made his face go red. This all felt like a fever dream. He grabbed the back of his head and pushed him closer. They were starting to run out of breath but that didn't cross their minds even once.

"Junkyu?" Yoshi called out from outside of the dorm. But Junkyu ignored him and kept on going like he didn't speak at all. Mashiho started to freak out but he didn't stop either.

"Junk yu?" He called again. still. He kept on going.

"Junkyu are you there?"

That's when they finally detached. staring at each other's swollen lips panting.

He rolled to the floor and got off Mashiho. He covered his face in embarrassment as Junkyu laid on the ground with his arms folded in front of him.

Yoshi entered the room and looked at them in confusion.

"What are you doing on my bed?" He asked.

"nothing." Mashiho said abruptly as soon as Yoshi asked.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

"I-i don't know." Junkyu started at the ceiling and shook his head.

"Why didn't you answer me?" Yoshi asked Junkyu.

"sorry." Junkyu muttered, not really knowing what to say to him. Of course he couldn't tell him the truth.

"I just wanted to tell you that the package you ordered is here." Yoshi said.

" Just leave it on the front step." Junkyu muttered still looking at the ceiling pink faced. The mere thought of that moment again, made butterflies erupt in his stomach.