chapter 38

should i write fanfiction for other treasure ships?

song recommendation - photo id by remi wolf

pls listen to that song it's so cute 😔🤚

Junkyu walked through the hallway, it was the after noon and the sun was starting to set. He was just waiting to tell Mashiho something. He stayed in the house with only a few members. The rest were in the mall, including Mashiho. Junkyu couldn't wait until he came back. He's been restless ever since he was gone. Staying still became the hardest thing for him to do. He would stand up, sit down, walk around, then come back. Over and over again.

He's only been gone for two hours, but to Junkyu, it felt like days. Distracting things that used to work, didn't distract him anymore. All he thought of at that moment was Mashiho and Mashiho only. It kind of weirded him how Mashiho could make him act like that. On his toes all the time. Just waiting to see someone's face made him so excited and restless.

He stood up from the couch and walked around the living room once again. Waiting for him felt like hours. Jaehyuk looked up from his phone and to Junkyu with his brow raised.

"Hey, junkyu." He said, making him turn his head to him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Junkyu said, biting his lip.

"Alright. Whatever you say."

Junkyu decided to force himself to sit down at the couch and wait for him to come back. He scrolled mindlessly through his phone, he forgot to ask Mashiho to send him the picture they took together that night . Even thought it may not seem like a special picture, it felt special to him. For some reason.

Once he heard the click of the front door opening he immediately stood up. When he noticed Mashiho walking through the door, he grinned and walked up to him.

"Can I borrow Mashiho for a sec?" He asked Asahi, who Mashiho was talking to.

"Uh...yeah sure." He said, Junkyu grabbed Mashiho's wrist and walked to their dorm, shutting the dorm after them.

"What?" He asked.

"You'll never guess what I named you." He said eagerly . Mashiho smiled and his eyes widened.

"What did you name me? Let me see." He tried to grab Junkyu's phone but he pulled it away.