chapter 1

* note, this chapter's a lil short but the following ones are gonna be longer.

song recommendation - reflections by the neighbourhood.

Jumping, sliding, footwork, what is this?

"From the top now." The choreographer said. Mashiho huffed out a heavy breath and tried to follow with the group.

"One, two, three, and fo- no no no no, stop." Everyone came to a halt once the choreographer spoke. She eyed Mashiho down as she called "come here." Mashiho knew the drill and stepped forward to the choreographer

"why do you keep messing up?" She asked. He glanced back at his waiting members, to find them looking at him with curiosity. She was still waiting for an answer from him .

"my knee isn't feeling too good" he said. She let out a long breath and Pinched her nose bridge clearly starting to lose her patience.

"I can't do anything about that sweetheart, get back with the members" She told him.

"Okay from the beginning now!" She announced as everyone prepared themselves.

Mashiho took a long breath in and tried to endure it for the rest of the practise. Pain was throbbing harder and harder through his leg with every move and step he took. When it came to a certain move, he was unable to tolerate it anymore and collapsed. Everyone abruptly turned their heads to him, with some members crouching down to try and help him.

The choreographer made her way through the crowd and said,

"Mashiho go sit on that chair for the rest of the practice for me. Junkyu help him up please."

Junkyu held onto Mashiho's shoulder as Mashiho held onto his. He sat in The chair and Junkyu left after giving him a sympathetic smile telling him to "hang in there". when Mashiho returned the gesture, Junkyu left. All he was left to do was watch his members practice and try to get rid of that dumbbell weighting down the pit of his stomach . He doesn't want to feel like a burden, no matter how much people can care for each other, at least one of them will get sick of it eventually .

when the practise was finished , Mashiho tried to carry himself with his Sloppy and limped footsteps back to his closet of a dorm room .

"hey do you need help?" Yoshi offered. "no thanks."he said turning down the offer. He actually didn't Understand why he turned down the offer, he did need help. Yoshi seemed perplexed and just continued whatever he was up to. No one was in the dorm rooms except for him, everyone else had plans they needed to tend to. Mashiho entered his dorm room that he shared with Yoshi. He was met with the bright colours of Yoshi's paintings hung on the wall and dropped himself on the lower bunk.

"At least one good thing is coming out of this" he muttered to himself and drifted to sleep.