chapter 42

what do you think should happen in my upcoming hajeongwoo story?

i already made the entire plot but i wanna hear y'alls suggestions 🧍

song recommendation - die for you by the weekend

Mashiho walked along with Junkyu in the festival. Jihoon thought it would be a good idea for the group to go outside for a change. Tons of people walked past them and the city was in clear view. They wore their jackets and mask so they would remain hidden.

"What's wrong?" Junkyu asked when he saw Mashiho's blank expression.

"Nothing, it's just that it's so crowded in here." He said with his nose scrunched up. The weather started to grow colder the darker the sky got. It was night, right after they finished practising.

"We'll be outta here soon, don't worry." Junkyu said and put a hand on his shoulder. They were walking for what felt like forever. Jihoon said it would be fun. Mashiho guessed he was wrong.

The festival was decorated with lights and small stands that sold things. There were food stands, games and a lot of things. But all they were doing right now was walking.

Being called a "boyfriend" right now kind of stressed Mashiho out. He didn't know what he was supposed to be doing. Or what the duties of a boyfriend were. What if he was doing something wrong. Junkyu would probably be disappointed. That's been on his mind ever since Junkyu confessed to him the day.

He huffed out a breath and reminded himself that Junkyu expected nothing from him but love and support . But there were always these thoughts that contradicted the reality and they made Mashiho overthink .

Little did he know that Junkyu was feeling the exact same way as him.

They split into two groups. Jaehyuk, Yoshi, Jihoon, Junkyu, Mashiho, and Junghwan walked together. The rest were somewhere else in the festival.

"guys. look." Junghwan said, pointing at a stand selling jewellery and phone cases. Mashiho peered his head to see it better with the members blocking his way. they walked up to the hand and looked at the stuff on it while the middle aged owner sat down in a foldable chair, looking at them .

"Hello! Is there anything you want?" She greeted politely .